4.1 5 0 225 225 Tic Tac GUM with Xylitol (Aspartame-Free) - explosive flavour with soft and extra long lasting 56 Tic Tac Pills.
Tic Tac® Gum Spearmint

12-09-2020
J'aime beaucoup, le goût dure longtemps et j aime la grosseur de chaque gomme, je recommande fortement
10-09-2020
Just okay
I love Tic Tacs for the convenience and powerful breath freshener feature. I did enjoy that with these Gum Tic Tacs as well but unfortunately I find if you pop 1 or 2 in your mouth the amout of him you end up with is so little it's hard to keep in your mouth. Uou end up having to pop about 6 or 7 in your mouth to equal the amount of a regular piece of gum would have. The flavor is great though.
26-08-2020
Perfect
Love it. Sometimes just want a small piece of breath freshening gum. Tic Tax gum perfectly fits!
24-08-2020
Fresh breath
To have fresh breath for all our trips to be kept on you at all times!
03-06-2020
Fresh taste
The taste is good but I find you need like 3 or 4 to make an ok size gum. If they were a little bit bigger it would be better.
04-05-2020
It was good
I bought these not realizing it was gum. I did like them but I find you would have to eat a few to be able to chew it and get the effects of gum. It did have a good taste and left my breath fresh.
04-05-2020
LOVE IT
I Have always been a fan of tic tacs, but was very skeptical when I seen it was now offered as a gum. BUT was pleasantly surprised when I tried these. Still the same cute little tic tags but leaves you with the option to chew gum. Flavor was spot on and just the right taste of spearmint.
17-02-2020
Need help to quick smoking
These help you when trying to stop smoking.. life savers
16-02-2020
Gum
I love these and the taste last long and the gum doesn't get hard after chewi Ng for a few Minutes
24-01-2020
Good
I absolutely love these I could eat 1 million of them
21-01-2020
It’s ok.
It’s ok. Ok flavour but the texture was not what gum normally is.
21-01-2020
Smaller pieces
It's gum, nothing special other than the size, so if you wanted just a few to freshen up, it may seem you're wasting less "gum" But if you wanted a regular size gum you would need more pieces.
03-01-2020
Fresh and Minty
Very handy portable packaging. This gum is very soft and has terrific spearmint flavor.
09-12-2019
gummin good!
I like it. refreshing minty gum with no sugar added so you can be sure it wont rot your teeth- price is always too high to my taste but then again I m kinda cheap.Recommend to all you gum-lovers tired of rotting your teeth with every gum you take.
08-12-2019
A lot of flavour in a little gum
I love this gum. I love that it has a ton of flavour and that it lasts a long time. I also love the size so I can choose how much gum I want to chew. The consistency stays the same it does not start to disintegrate like some gums