4.1 5 0 183 183 Tic Tac GUM with Xylitol (Aspartame-Free) - explosive flavour with soft and extra long lasting 56 Tic Tac Pills.

2019-07-08
Not bad
Taste good, dont last long like every other gums, great containers and easy ti bring with you
2019-07-05
Mehhh
Not a fan.. regular tic tacs are more enjoyable with longer lasting results
2019-07-04
Good taste
The taste was good didn't seem to last very long but would rather just stick to actual tic tacs
It was "okay"
I wasn't a fan of this gum would have preferred a regular Tic Tac instead. Liked the flavor, however, did not like gum in a shape or form of a Tic Tac. I probably will not buy this again.
tic tac gum
I like the case and the gum is fine. Loses it's flavor like all other gums.
Tic Tac Gum
Love the small container, easy to take with you. Great flavor left my breath feeling fresh!
Convenient and tasty
Love the convenience of this. Small, nothing to unwrap, and they taste great. Perfect on the go, to freshen breath after a meal.
Taste good
It's very good,but the flavour tends to leave on time and it's not expensive. I love the taste
2019-06-29
Refreshing
I enjoyed the taste. It was long lasting and very convenient to carry. Not expensive
2019-06-26
Always on the go
Convenient small container, easy to take anywhere!
2019-06-25
taste good but short lived
Good taste, fast acting, but flavour did not last very long.
2019-06-23
I like it!
I'm becoming obsessed with this gum!! Great taste, perfect size; glad I decided to try it out!!
2019-06-21
my new go-to gum
Fresh tasting and effective. Seems to last a long time and doesn't get overly "gummy".
2019-06-20
Not bad
It's good for a quick breath freshener, but they flavour doesn't last very long.
2019-06-19
Very good
Really like them, much better than other brands , taste last longer