4.1 5 0 221 221 Tic Tac GUM with Xylitol (Aspartame-Free) - explosive flavour with soft and extra long lasting 56 Tic Tac Pills.
Tic Tac® Gum Spearmint

03-06-2020
Fresh taste
The taste is good but I find you need like 3 or 4 to make an ok size gum. If they were a little bit bigger it would be better.
04-05-2020
It was good
I bought these not realizing it was gum. I did like them but I find you would have to eat a few to be able to chew it and get the effects of gum. It did have a good taste and left my breath fresh.
04-05-2020
LOVE IT
I Have always been a fan of tic tacs, but was very skeptical when I seen it was now offered as a gum. BUT was pleasantly surprised when I tried these. Still the same cute little tic tags but leaves you with the option to chew gum. Flavor was spot on and just the right taste of spearmint.
17-02-2020
Need help to quick smoking
These help you when trying to stop smoking.. life savers
16-02-2020
Gum
I love these and the taste last long and the gum doesn't get hard after chewi Ng for a few Minutes
24-01-2020
Good
I absolutely love these I could eat 1 million of them
21-01-2020
It’s ok.
It’s ok. Ok flavour but the texture was not what gum normally is.
21-01-2020
Smaller pieces
It's gum, nothing special other than the size, so if you wanted just a few to freshen up, it may seem you're wasting less "gum" But if you wanted a regular size gum you would need more pieces.
03-01-2020
Fresh and Minty
Very handy portable packaging. This gum is very soft and has terrific spearmint flavor.
09-12-2019
gummin good!
I like it. refreshing minty gum with no sugar added so you can be sure it wont rot your teeth- price is always too high to my taste but then again I m kinda cheap.Recommend to all you gum-lovers tired of rotting your teeth with every gum you take.
08-12-2019
A lot of flavour in a little gum
I love this gum. I love that it has a ton of flavour and that it lasts a long time. I also love the size so I can choose how much gum I want to chew. The consistency stays the same it does not start to disintegrate like some gums
07-12-2019
Love Tic Tac sized gum!
I love that Tic Tac now makes gum! There is something so nostalgic about Tic Tacs. I have enjoyed the many flavour s of mints over the years and I’m happy to now have the same options for their gum!
02-11-2019
Love this gum
I love the Tic Tac gums, they are great and long lasting in flavour without being a huge mouthful
05-10-2019
Refreshing
Refreshing flavor I never knew this exited until a few months ago. My go to gum now
28-09-2019
refreshing
give a refreshing feel to your breath, which makes it smell mintier and fresh, after eating one and they easy to share between friends and can be eaten anytime when you feel like it.