4.1 5 0 214 214 Tic Tac GUM with Xylitol (Aspartame-Free) - explosive flavour with soft and extra long lasting 56 Tic Tac Pills.

02-11-2019
Love this gum
I love the Tic Tac gums, they are great and long lasting in flavour without being a huge mouthful
05-10-2019
Refreshing
Refreshing flavor I never knew this exited until a few months ago. My go to gum now
28-09-2019
refreshing
give a refreshing feel to your breath, which makes it smell mintier and fresh, after eating one and they easy to share between friends and can be eaten anytime when you feel like it.
26-09-2019
Pretty good
I liked the initial crunch of the tic tac gum and I enjoyed the flavour but I don’t like that I have to eat so many pieces to make it worth it, i probably wouldn’t buy again.
24-09-2019
Tic tac spearmint gum
Liked the flavour but had to pop 5 in my mouth to equal what is normally chew... great for when you need a quick mouth pep when going shopping or possibly running into someone is know ... my kiddies love these lil guys
22-09-2019
Long lasting gum
Surprisingly the gun lasted quite a while I was pleasantly surprised with this
22-09-2019
Yummy!
My co-worker brought these in and i tried them and loved them! The only down side was I had the have a few because once it turned to gum the pieces were too small to chew! But would have again.
11-09-2019
Good taste
Taste was good, but I found the pieces too small to chew just one. I needed at least two or three pieces to make it a regular gum size.
09-09-2019
Childhood treat
Spearmint TicTacs were my favourite candy when I was a kid and this gum is very memorable.
05-09-2019
My favourite new product
I absolutely love the new TicTac gum. I love the flavour and the crunch. The flavour lasts longer than most gum.
05-09-2019
Great Idea
I love tic tacs especially in gum form leaves my breath fresher longer and still great taste!!
04-09-2019
Not my favorite prefer tic tacs
Enjoyed the flavor but I do definitely prefer regular tic tacs over the gum. The price is a little more than I feel it should be considering flavor doesnt last that long. Enjoyed the product but I buy tic tacs instead
TicTacGum
TicTac is a fun candy. Always a favourite. Gum tastes good. Nice option for gum.
Awesome Gum
Love the new tictac gum. Lots of wonderful flavor. Gum stays fresh in the container and the package is compact and easy to carry.
03-09-2019
Nice
I like that there is a lot of flavor initially. However, the flavor leaves really quickly and you have to eat a lot to get a feel like gum is in your mouth. Overall, it was good though.