4.1 5 0 218 218 Tic Tac GUM with Xylitol (Aspartame-Free) - explosive flavour with soft and extra long lasting 56 Tic Tac Pills.
Tic Tac® Gum Spearmint

17-02-2020
Need help to quick smoking
These help you when trying to stop smoking.. life savers
16-02-2020
Gum
I love these and the taste last long and the gum doesn't get hard after chewi Ng for a few Minutes
24-01-2020
Good
I absolutely love these I could eat 1 million of them
21-01-2020
It’s ok.
It’s ok. Ok flavour but the texture was not what gum normally is.
21-01-2020
Smaller pieces
It's gum, nothing special other than the size, so if you wanted just a few to freshen up, it may seem you're wasting less "gum" But if you wanted a regular size gum you would need more pieces.
03-01-2020
Fresh and Minty
Very handy portable packaging. This gum is very soft and has terrific spearmint flavor.
09-12-2019
gummin good!
I like it. refreshing minty gum with no sugar added so you can be sure it wont rot your teeth- price is always too high to my taste but then again I m kinda cheap.Recommend to all you gum-lovers tired of rotting your teeth with every gum you take.
08-12-2019
A lot of flavour in a little gum
I love this gum. I love that it has a ton of flavour and that it lasts a long time. I also love the size so I can choose how much gum I want to chew. The consistency stays the same it does not start to disintegrate like some gums
07-12-2019
Love Tic Tac sized gum!
I love that Tic Tac now makes gum! There is something so nostalgic about Tic Tacs. I have enjoyed the many flavour s of mints over the years and I’m happy to now have the same options for their gum!
02-11-2019
Love this gum
I love the Tic Tac gums, they are great and long lasting in flavour without being a huge mouthful
05-10-2019
Refreshing
Refreshing flavor I never knew this exited until a few months ago. My go to gum now
28-09-2019
refreshing
give a refreshing feel to your breath, which makes it smell mintier and fresh, after eating one and they easy to share between friends and can be eaten anytime when you feel like it.
26-09-2019
Pretty good
I liked the initial crunch of the tic tac gum and I enjoyed the flavour but I don’t like that I have to eat so many pieces to make it worth it, i probably wouldn’t buy again.
24-09-2019
Tic tac spearmint gum
Liked the flavour but had to pop 5 in my mouth to equal what is normally chew... great for when you need a quick mouth pep when going shopping or possibly running into someone is know ... my kiddies love these lil guys
22-09-2019
Long lasting gum
Surprisingly the gun lasted quite a while I was pleasantly surprised with this