4.3 5 0 1727 1727 When you pop in a pac of Tide PODS™ Plus Febreze™, you’ll get an amazing clean PLUS long-lasting freshness!
Tide Liquid Pods with Febreze Botanical Rain
  • 1,727 Reviews

07-01-2016
Refreshing scent-did a good job. Very convenient to use.
06-01-2016
Once I opened the washer door...bang! I was hit with the fresh Febreze scent. After the dryer the scent was still there but not as strong which is still nice. My clothes also smelled clean. This product is good, it's pre measured so you don't have to carry three separate products. Being pre measured happens to be a bit of a downfall. If you are single, you don't have large loads so you may not have a need for a full pod. If it were liquid or powder you could adjust. Top marks for scent, cleaning power and convenience. But not everyone may find complete value.
06-01-2016
Tide Liquid Pods with febreeze conveniently has the cleaning power or Tide with the added scent of Febreze.
06-01-2016
Great product with great results! Very easy and convenient.
06-01-2016
Great product just little expensive Might or might not buy
06-01-2016
Very easy and convenient to use. No more measuring just toss it to the washer.
06-01-2016
Works the same as any other pod however the scent lingered longer which to my thinking us unfortunate as it wasn't a pleasent smell. Rather chemically in fact.
06-01-2016
Love the results and smell, but it is very expensive will buy again when on sale with coupons
06-01-2016
J'adore le détergent unidose, car il est super facile d'utilisation. Le parfum est parfait, pas trop prononcé. J'utilise actuellement un produit concurrentiel que j'aime aussi. Comme il y avait seulement 1 sachet à utiliser, il est difficile pour moi de me prononcer s'il est plus efficace.
06-01-2016
I can't do my laundry with it. It make your clothes smell so good.
06-01-2016
I love the smell of my clothing after using the Tide Pods with Febreze, it lasts much longer than regular pods.
06-01-2016
Love the smell!!!!the scent last on your clothes for a while as well!!
06-01-2016
This was a great product. It was Quick and easy and smelled wonderful.
05-01-2016
Basically love that it is a 4in1 product that does a good job of removing stains and cleaning plus the bonus of nice smell. I try to save where i can and sorry laundry is an easy way to buy cheap but, still get decent results. Sorry Tide is out of my price range.
05-01-2016
We tried the Tide liquid pods with Febreze Botanical Rain and thought it was so easy to use. We didn't have to measure the amount of liquid detergent to add and there were no spills! Just pop the pod into the washing machine and you're ready to go! We also really liked the scent of Botanical Rain!