4.4 5 0 225 225 Tide PODS is a 3-in-1 laundry solution, that consists of a laundry detergent, stain remover and color protector all in one.
Tide PODS Spring Meadow Scent HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs

02-07-2020
Excellent
Il nettoie profondément et il laisse aucune tâche. En plus de ça les vêtements sont très bons. Je recommande
23-06-2020
it works well
It works well and it has a fresh scent. Is generally a great product.
03-06-2020
Tide Pods Spring Meadow
Love this product. Gets my clothes clean and the smell is great
01-06-2020
So easy
These are so easy My kids can easily do laundry with these
01-06-2020
The best
I love these are the best and so easy 😁 drop in and wash and when your busy so quick 😍
01-05-2020
excellent
Un excellent détergent avec un excellent parfum. Il laisse les vêtements frais et bien propre et il enlève au maximum la saleté. Je le recommande à tout le monde! C'est mon produit préféré!
02-03-2020
Super
Les tide pods sont faciles d’utilisation. L’odeur laissée sur les vêtements est agréable. Le rapport qualité-prix est bon. Je les utilise fréquemment et je vous les recommande !
13-02-2020
Tide 3-in-1
I really love how you don't have to measure loads anymore like you use to with liquid or powder
26-01-2020
Tide pods
Nice product. Great sale price at Costco. I love the convenience and money saving component to the pods. The scent is a little too strong for my senses.
24-01-2020
Convenient and Effective
I would recommend this to anyone who is tired of measuring the right amount of liquid detergent for each load. Just throw the pod in and your laundry will be clean and fresh.
24-01-2020
Life saver...
Love this product, have a faimly of 7+ and counting (lol). I buy it in bulk, can't live without it.
03-01-2020
Tied pods
I love the tide pods It is the only laundry detergent I buy. It gets everything clean. Even my husbands really dirty work clothes
08-12-2019
The best yet
Omg please buy all same products and see how your clothes stay new
10-11-2019
Good product
These pods are ok. They don’t always seem to dissolve in the wash despite being he wash friendly in small loads nor the water temperature so my concern is are they truly cleaning ?
30-10-2019
tide
facile a utiliser s est ma préférer sans dégât. tu prend la dose est c est fait