Tide Purclean Plant Based Liquid Laundry Detergent

4.5 5 0 178 178 1st plant-based detergent with the cleaning power of Tide (75% plant-based). 4x cleaning power of leading natural detergent. Formula made with 100% renewable wind power electricity at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site (the facility also uses steam power; electricity represents approx. 50% total energy used). Free of dyes, chlorine, phosphates or optical brighteners. Suitable for both high efficiency (HE) and regular washers.
Tide Purclean Plant Based Liquid Laundry Detergent

11-12-2021
Good
Very good product. I like to use it……….
30-10-2021
It is a very good product! If you or anyone in your household have any sensitivity this is a great brand to use to wash clothing. My daughter has allergies and suffers from eczema so I am always in hunt for mild detergents and good quality products and this product offers that.
28-09-2021
It awesome
It was great smelling and it cleaned my clothes really great to !
15-09-2021
Great smell. Works awesome like all Tide does
I was not paid for this review. I bought it at Costco. As a family, we love Tide. I am big on smell, and have strong allergies. I LOVE this one. It smells great. It works well. It is plant based and good for the environment. How can you go wrong. Keep up the good work Tide. We will keep buying.
26-07-2021
Love it!
At first I was skeptical on how this brand of tide would handle a load of dirty laundry due to its plant based ingredients. I was pleasantly surprised! With small children, stains appear everywhere and they came out no problem. I love trying Eco friendly products that don't harm our environment and this will now be my go-to detergent. I wish this came In a bigger size!
30-06-2021
Smaller Size
I enjoy that it's an easy to carry container when bringing places like camping. Although it is more expensive for less compared to other brands I have been trying while camping/at the cottage this summer.
21-06-2021
tide the waves
tide makes you want to abide. like laundy that needs to be fold make a purchase thats bold.
06-05-2021
Natural Clean
Impressed by overall performance. Helps us to do our part for the environment. Would have preferred pods ...
06-05-2021
Good for me & the environment
I love how gentle this tide is. It’s not as overwhelming as the normal one which makes it ok to use for my whole family, even my young children. I buy it when it’s on sale.
05-05-2021
Excellent detergent
The Tide Purclean is really a great laundry detergent. This laundry detergent cleans my laundry very well. Colors stay bright and whites stay white. It really works great on dirt and stains but is very gentle for the skin. It does not have any dyes, optical brighteners, chlorine or phosphates. I love that it is a bio-based detergent. Safe to use for the whole family. The laundry really feels soft when coming out of the laundry machine. This detergent really cleans my laundry whether I use it for whites, dark clothes or on gentle fabrics. It has a nice honey lavender fragrance that is not too overpowering and makes my laundry smell very fresh and clean. When you use this detergent you just know that your laundry will be clean no matter how dirty the laundry will be and that it is safe to use. I highly recommend this eco- friendly detergent.
01-05-2021
My ultimate cleaner
I love tide as a brand, and love this product, gives my laundry a fresh smell and clean
26-04-2021
Favourite detergent
There are not many detergents that I can use without breaking out with rashes but this one is one of them! It makes my clothes smell great and causes no irritation to my skin! Love it so much!
22-04-2021
Love this
I love Tide, but I especially love their free and clear natural detergents. You wouldn't think they would clean as well or possibly have your clothes not smelling great but I love the light fresh smell my clothes have when they come out and I have happily converted. It's great to know that I am taking steps to bring in more natural products without the chemicals.
14-04-2021
Tide
It really does the job. It smells fresh and clean.
09-04-2021
Good Product
I Liked the fact that it was a plant based product. It cleaned just like any normal product and I will definitely buy it again.