4.6 5 0 34 34 Your little one has transitioned from baby to toddler and is now walking, talking and feeding him or herself! It''s now time to transition from Baby Mum-Mum to Toddler Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits, a tasty, organic choice for your child. Oven baked and individually wrapped for freshness, Toddler Mum-Mum is a perfect snack for home, daycare, play dates or for taking with you on-the-go!
Toddler Mum Mum Organic Rice Biscuits Mango Kiwi

19-08-2020
Awesome product
My baby love this biscuits and it is organic and made from rice mango and kiwifruit and it is so delicious and healthy
28-06-2020
Savoureux même pour les adultes
Étant une adulte, je suis un peu gênée de dire que j'adore ces biscuits de riz à la saveur de mangue et kiwi. Ils sont faits d'éléments bio et me laissent l'impression d'une collation santé sans trop de calories et avec un goût excellent.
07-04-2020
Happy snackers
Always the first snack to disappear in our house! My baby (and older kids) like the crunchiness, texture, and flavor... and best of all is there's one for each hand in the packet :). I also find these don't break up as easily as the long rusk snacks when tossed about in the diaper bag.
06-03-2020
crunchy treat
My daughter loves these, though she gets tired of them really quickly. they are crunchy with just enough sweetness in it that she enjoys it. i do have to monitor her when shes eating them because they do tend to make quite abit of mess.
17-02-2020
Grandkids love
Our 3 grandkids love the taste and texture. Have been a repeat customer. This is the only mum that all 3 ate completely.
08-02-2020
My grandson
My grandson absolutely loves these things. I would love to test more of them with him. Recommended
06-02-2020
A healthy midday snack
I really enjoy these for a healthy guilt-free midday snack when I am on the run. If they are healthy for babies they are healthy for everyone. The price is excellent, the taste wonderful, and they are easy to swallow.
23-01-2020
Great early snack for toddlers!
All of my children loved these when they are small! They are easy for small hands to hold and perfect for when babies and toddlers are learning to feed themselves. The rice husk breaks down quickly and easily so no teeth are required. The are individually wrapped and travel easily in a purse/diaper bag for convenience
21-01-2020
Loved it!!!
My daughter loves these. They are the best snack. They would satisfy her in between meals and once I opened the package she would completely feed herself with no assistance. They didn't make a mess and they were great for car rides, going out and home use. These are a lifesaver for moms. And my baby absolutely loved these and I even enjoy the taste of them too. Win/win!! Worth the purchase.
20-01-2020
Great toddler snack
My kids have all enjoyed these from 1 Year up. They are quick and convenient for on the go. They are excellent in treat bags for daycare as well. They are perfect for teething. Highly recommend.
18-01-2020
Great snack for babies!
My little guy loves these! They are the perfect size for little hands to hold them on their own, he really liked the flavour, and I felt safe letting him eating them on his own because of the way they dissolve in your mouth! I have bought different flavours and this one is definitely his favourite! (My son was starting eating these around 12months and is currently 17months). Will definitely continue to buy!
17-01-2020
Good snack
These are a great little snack for little ones! My niece really likes them and it’s great for just a quick snack before a full meal or on the go.
16-12-2019
Love
These rice snacks are great! These are packed with a lot of flavour not overpowering! They are great for toddlers and my children love them. My nephew who is almost 2 is the reason my whole family snacks on these my nephew loves this brand of snacks!!
05-12-2019
Baby approved
She loves these crackers, very easy to eat and great on-the-go.
04-12-2019
Unusual color
We use this brand daily, but this is a new flavor for us. My kid won't even eat it and she loves every other mum mum flavored cracker. These are the only ones that are a bit of an unusual color as well, not very appealing looking. We pass on this flavor