4.2 5 0 14 14 These shades flatter all skin tones, and come in a comfortable, high-payoff formula.
Too Faced Pretty Mess Eyeshadow Palette

26-10-2020
Like it
This pallet isn’t too bad it’s not one that I use all the time. Some of the colours don’t have the best pay off. But it does have some nice colours
21-10-2020
It’s ok
The colours are pretty but some are just similar. It’s not a must have item from them. It’s cute and would be good as a gift I suppose but I don’t think it’s a must have in your makeup bag.
03-10-2020
amazing palette
Love this palette amazing shade range for everyday use and easy to blend.
14-09-2020
Nice colours
I love too faced products their eyeshadows are always great. They are blendable and smell nice. The product is creamy and last all day. I would t buy again though as I’m only really using 3-4 shades. The glitter ones are not something I use often and seems like a waste for me personally.
19-08-2020
Awesome product
This eyeshadow palette is so nice it gives my eyes a very good color and I love the colors of it
16-03-2020
Little dark pallete
This pallete is really cute! I did not use many of the colors though because they were a bit dark for the way I prefer my makeup to look. So I dis pass it on to a girlfriend who loves it!
01-03-2020
Subtle beauty
Too Faced rarely disappoints me and this palette is no different! The colours are rich and can be easily blended to create a stunning finished product. In all my makeup applications, I always prep my skin so the pigments did last for my night out...7 hours and still très chic! I even blended a little onto my cheekbones. 😊 This palette can be worn everyday and a night out with the girls! Definitely recommend!
26-02-2020
Just like any other palette
Colour scheme is a bit boring, looks just like every other palette out there. Quite a bit of fall out. The colours blended good with each other. Definitely can get better palettes for the same price point I would not recommend this palette. It’s okay though for those who use the same colours everyday.
28-01-2020
Cute!
This is a functional every pallet but it can also be used for night time it’s great
04-09-2019
Nice colours
I love the colours in this palette. The formula is good, but a primer is needed for it to last all day. Tends to crease after a few hours without one. I would recommend other eyeshadows before this one.
05-07-2019
recomended
The colour was so nice.. I love this pallete damn much.. Very recomended product..
15-04-2019
Love these shadows!
I am picky when it comes to eye shadow and Too Faced provides great pigment and smooth colors that apply evenly and easy to blend together o on their own. They actually last all day!
15-04-2019
Recommended
Very pigmented and good for all skin tones . Definitely A recommended purchase and one you would not regret
01-04-2019
Colour combination dream
This has all the neutral, earth and metallic tones I would look for in eyeshadow! A definate necessity for those into shadowing! I love the colour combinations because they work with other colour palettes too so you can mix and match!
21-03-2020
I want to try this eyeshadow palette so bad!!! It's so beautiful. Also I loveee the combination of the matte and shimmery shades. I can definitely see myself being able to play around with this palette and do some really cute makeup looks. Gonna have to buy this soon!