4.5 5 0 10 10 Tre Stelle® is Canada’s favorite Bocconcini – mild, milky and refreshing Fresh Mozarella. Tre Stelle® new Medallions are pre-sliced for ultimate ease and convenience. They are ready when you are – to melt on a pizza, add substance to a sandwich or lift a salad to new heights.
Tre Stelle® Bocconcini Medallions

10-03-2020
tomato salad
i use these little cheese balls with my tomato cucumber salad and fresh herbs so delicious
08-12-2019
Bocconcini
I usually buy TreStella bocconcini, love the small size for my salads. I would recommend this this product. If you like the softer ones best to buy fresh from the deli.
26-09-2019
great product!
Great product at a consistently great price point! I also like the variety of sizes that the bocconcini is offered in.Only negative I could think of would be that they aren't as soft as this type of cheese should be - they are a bit hard and don't melt if put on a pizza.
22-04-2019
Versatile
Nice fresh and clean taste. Can be used in my things like pizza, with fresh tomatoes and basil, whatever you can think of.
15-03-2019
Great for pizza and salad
Tre Stelle® Bocconcini Medallions are convenient and easy to use. I use Tre Stelle® Bocconcini Medallions in salads and on pizza. I will continue to use the Delicious Tre Stelle® Bocconcini Medallions.
09-09-2018
Délicieux
J'aime les médaillons Bocconcini Tre Stelle avec des tomates, du vinaigre Balsamique et de la basilique, c'est délicieux. Je les aime également dans les salades et ceux-ci sont savoureux.
29-09-2013
I really love these pre sliced pieces. So handy for salads and love them in the lasagne.
08-08-2013
Who doesn`t love Cheese? These are great with my salads and fresh tomatoes with a little "EVOO" LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!
05-07-2013
I love bocconcini but not these. Bocconcini are supposed to be moist and soft and this product is not like that. These bocconcini are hard. Won`t buy it back.
16-05-2013
I use these in my lasagna every time!! They are so rich in flavor!!