5 5 0 29 29 A new twist on great cheese. From your fridge to your favourite dish in seconds, you can shave or grate the delicious flavour of aged Grana Padano Cheese onto pasta, salads, pizza and anything you choose.
Tre Stelle® Twist & Grate and Twist & Shave Grana Padano Cheese

21-11-2020
Must have
My mom bought me this and I've been a fan ever since.
12-06-2019
easy to Grate
love this easy to grate parmesan from fridge to table in seconds flat. Easy for the whole family and fun for kids!
22-05-2014
Such a great idea! Very handy to use at home and camping. Cheese is yummy!
06-07-2013
Very good, works great but hard to find in stores.
22-05-2014
What a great idea! I would love to try this out but I have not been able to find it in the stores I shop at.
04-05-2014
I haven't tried this product I would like to try it and write a review about it
12-04-2014
I haven`t seen this product, would be interested to try it depending on the price.
08-04-2014
have not seen this for sale, I wouldve loved to have tried it
06-02-2014
Where do you buy this would like to give it a try.
05-07-2013
Have not seen this item but very interested in trying it.
05-07-2013
Wow neat. I have not seen these in any of the stores around me?? I would love to try ths!
06-06-2013
I have never seen or heard of these but it looks awesome! If the price was right I would grab one for sure!
06-06-2013
i haven`t seen this product in the grocery store yet but i will keep my eye open for it. this will be on my next grocery list for sure.
03-06-2013
I have never seen this in a store before. But it looks really cool, what an awesome idea. I cant wait to try one.
27-05-2013
This looks like a great idea! It would be even more awesome if I could load it with my own cheese when theirs ended.