TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Smooth System Conditioner

3.5 5 0 11 11 TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Colour™ Conditioner offers colour protection while smoothing stressed out, frizzy hair. Formulated with Moroccan argan oil and lactic acid, this conditioner helps to repair dry, coloured hair and creates sleek, smooth hair and brings out your enviably vibrant colour.
TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Smooth System Conditioner

24-03-2021
Ok
This is a great budget conditioner. Its what we use for regular use. I mix it up with a fancy Conditioner once in a while, but this does really well on all our hair. I don't notice less damage or less colour fade however.
10-03-2021
Great budget friendly product
This product leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and doesn't have any residual feeling. Great budget friendly product, would definitely recommend using
20-02-2021
Average
It smells nice! but its totally just your average conditioner. Didn't leave me in "awe" just did what normal conditioner does...
05-02-2021
Meh.
The conditioner itself works, it does the job you want. I rated it so low because I did not enjoy the scent.
04-11-2020
shampoo and conditioner
I use the shampoo and conditioner for years now it makes my hair nice and soft.
01-10-2020
Great conditionner
I got this conditionner at a really good price, for around 5 $. I really like TresSemmé and have always had very good experiences. I have wavy hair and am more on the oily side, I always use conditionner on only the ends of my hair. This product makes my hair feel so smooth and silky! I love Keratine in my hair products so I was super impressed with this!
09-06-2020
Great for the price
I’ve been using this conditioner for almost a year now and I’ve had good results. I picked the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner with hopes to tame my relatively dry, wavy hair. While it hasn’t given me “salon-finish” results, the dose of keratin from this conditioner has made my hair feel softer and less prone to frizz. Best part? It doesn’t cost more than 6 bucks for a big bottle.
23-04-2020
Good Price. Adequate Product.
If you’re looking for an economical conditioner, then buy this product. But it is not spectacular. My hair is thick and wavy and I found it didn’t change my hair in any way. It was as if I didn’t even put product on it.
29-01-2020
Not bad for price
Listen, if you are someone not willing to dish out 50 bucks for a tiny bottle of conditioner then I do recommend this. I have low maintenance long full straight light brown hair and I actually like this product. For the price it’s definitely a good buy to me
23-01-2020
Nope ... it’s cheap
This made my hair so gross feeling after I used it. I ended up throwing it away
16-10-2019
A simple but good conditioner
These larger bottles of conditioner are often on sale at the store which make them a great deal. On a few occasions I have used Tresemme products and found them to be good but not spectacular and this conditioner was the same. It left my hair feeling somewhat soft, but not as soft as other leading brands, and so I often left it in longer while I showered to achieve maximum results.