4.4 5 0 138 138 <b>Tropicana® Lemonade with Tangerine gives you the refreshing taste of summer in every glass.</b>

2019-09-04
A Nice Twist
I just purchased this last week for the first time, it caught my eye . It’s such a nice twist on lemonade. The tangerine flavour is subtle and refreshing. I’ll continue to buy this for my family.
2019-08-21
Kids favorite
They love it as they finish it all. I hardly get some to taste each time we buy it. A must buy in our grocery list ever since it was introduced
2019-07-03
Quench your thirst
So refreshing, it is an oasis in a glass! Could not get enough of this juice, my family drank it up so fast. The tangerine flavour was very tasty and yummy. I would recommend this juice for flavour.
2019-05-03
wakes you up
I tried it once and now it's my go to on a hot day
2019-01-07
Very tasty
Exactly what I expected... A delicious blend of lemonade and tangerine flavors, and not too sweet. I have purchased this flavor combo often. Recommended!
2019-01-02
Tastes great
Have tried this juice and like all Tropicana products I have tried it tastes great. Really refreshing. Recommend
2018-11-26
Tangerine AND Lemonade :) !!
This product is delicious!! To taste both flavors together.....mmm mmm mm! I've recommended and will buy next grocery day for sure!
2018-11-09
My favourite
It's my favorite juice. Taste fresh and delicious. I have recommended it to so many friends
2018-10-16
Mmmm
When I first tried this juice I was impressed with the two flavours put together.
2018-09-06
Tropicana Lemonade with Tangerine
I was very happy to try this product I love the taste and will buy this again
2018-08-07
Tropicana is from my family's favourite drink. This drink is made with real fruit juice and contains no artificial preservatives, flavours or colours and I love it.
2018-08-05
This tastes really good. I would purchase this again.
2018-06-29
So good and refreshing. My favourite summer drink. Also great as a mix for adult drinks!
2018-06-16
The flavour combination is very nicely balanced. It is a little strong for me, so I dilute it 50/50 with water. Nice and refreshing on a hot day or after exercising. I would definitely buy again.
2018-05-11
This is always in our fridge! Very refreshing. A family favourite for sure!