4.4 5 0 138 138 <b>Tropicana® Lemonade with Tangerine gives you the refreshing taste of summer in every glass.</b>

2018-02-17
This flavour of Tropicana is really good. It is not too sweet and has awesome flavour!!
2017-12-07
Really enjoy that it is a great thirst quencher as well as good for you and gives you added energy and can be drunk anytime of the day with any meal
2017-11-18
Delicious and so refreshing. Also my kids love it which is a bonus . Price is affordable as well.
2017-11-14
Such an amazing taste my kids love as well as my husband and myself,sweet but not over done and decently healthy,will buy again.
2017-11-04
love this refreshing drink after spending a day outside
2017-11-03
so delicious!!!! perfect blend of flavours :) best juice ever
2017-11-01
This is such a nice, bright beverage. I sometimes find orange a bit too acidic, this has a unique sweet tangy flavour that's hard to stop at just one glass. Delicious!
2017-10-27
j'aime bien tropicana limonade c'est bon mais ce n'est pas mon preferé non plus
2017-10-24
Was unsure when I first tried it this summer as the combination of juices seemed a little odd but I do love it
2017-10-17
I love the taste as it's not too tart or too sweet. In summer I like to make a pot of berry/fruit herbal tea & mix this with it. Definitely recommend!
2017-10-13
It's OK; but I prefer the taste of the raspberry lemonade. Tangerine might be good in a punch though.
2017-10-13
Very good! Have nothing negative to say about any of the Tropicana juices except maybe that they’re a little pricey.
2017-10-08
Ive tried two of this juice brand and enjoy them very much.. Great taste and not extremely expensive like some brands. Highly recommend.
2017-10-06
Not bad tasting very refreshing beverage. Only thing I do not like about this product there is not much significant nutritious value.
2017-09-11
I like the taste of this drink. Very refreshing on a hot summer day or when your feeling that water just isn't cutting it. We keep a bottle in our fridge to enjoy all summer long!