4.4 5 0 142 142 <b>Tropicana® Lemonade with Tangerine gives you the refreshing taste of summer in every glass.</b>
Tropicana Lemonade with Tangerine

05-08-2018
This tastes really good. I would purchase this again.
29-06-2018
So good and refreshing. My favourite summer drink. Also great as a mix for adult drinks!
16-06-2018
The flavour combination is very nicely balanced. It is a little strong for me, so I dilute it 50/50 with water. Nice and refreshing on a hot day or after exercising. I would definitely buy again.
11-05-2018
This is always in our fridge! Very refreshing. A family favourite for sure!
15-04-2018
Tropicana has finally nailed it!!! TROPICANA LEMONADE WITH TANGERINE ....mMy two favorite flavors combined in one bottle. I can not get enough!!
17-02-2018
This flavour of Tropicana is really good. It is not too sweet and has awesome flavour!!
07-12-2017
Really enjoy that it is a great thirst quencher as well as good for you and gives you added energy and can be drunk anytime of the day with any meal
18-11-2017
Delicious and so refreshing. Also my kids love it which is a bonus . Price is affordable as well.
14-11-2017
Such an amazing taste my kids love as well as my husband and myself,sweet but not over done and decently healthy,will buy again.
04-11-2017
love this refreshing drink after spending a day outside
03-11-2017
so delicious!!!! perfect blend of flavours :) best juice ever
01-11-2017
This is such a nice, bright beverage. I sometimes find orange a bit too acidic, this has a unique sweet tangy flavour that's hard to stop at just one glass. Delicious!
27-10-2017
j'aime bien tropicana limonade c'est bon mais ce n'est pas mon preferé non plus
24-10-2017
Was unsure when I first tried it this summer as the combination of juices seemed a little odd but I do love it
17-10-2017
I love the taste as it's not too tart or too sweet. In summer I like to make a pot of berry/fruit herbal tea & mix this with it. Definitely recommend!