4.6 5 0 12 12 64 Load Package of Fresh Linen Scent with convenient no-measure strip form & zero waste packaging. Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists. Paraben-free and phosphate-free.
Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent

18-02-2020
More Impressed than I thought I would be
I have to admit I was skeptical when I first tried this product, the thought of using a sheet as laundry detergent when I am used to using liquid or powder. My husband's clothes get really dirty and we have always been a Tide home however, I was surprised by how well these actually worked. 1 strip really worked for just one load!
17-02-2020
Laundry Detergent in Eco Strips Work? Who Knew?
I bought some Tru Earth Laundry detergent before Christmas and took it with me on our family get-together. This stuff is amazing! Light weight to slide into my suitcase but powerful enough for all our laundry needs. No extra steps of presoaking. Normally I prefer fragrance free but the Fresh Linen scent is very subtle and lovely. This is definitely my new favourite laundry tool and Yea! I am helping the environment too! Thanks TruEarth!
06-02-2020
Awesome product
My first time using this product and all in all were satisfied by the result and will probably go back to it again . Other thing I liked about it was the packaging and the logo
05-01-2020
On the fence
I am still on the fence on this product. It does have a nice subtle smell. But it leaves so much goop in the place where detergent goes. Even if I use half of the piece of detergent. I meant to buy another pack when it was on sale at Boxing Day. Just to have on hand.
27-12-2019
Good everyday detergent
These strips work great for basic laundry washing. They arent quite powerful enough for our dusty, muddy work clothes, but we love them for washing our daily wear clothes. It's great to have an alternative to the harsher detergents we use for our heavily soiled items. The pre-teen in the house even does his own laundry now!
23-12-2019
Clean and Fresh
My clothes came out of the dryer feeling soft, smelling fresh and looking like a million bucks! There was none of that stickiness that other brands left on my clothing. My cotton pajamas were super fluffy and oh so soft. This is a fantastic laundry product and I highly recommend it.
10-12-2019
Tru Earth
This product cleans my laundry as well as liquid, while using no plastic to be disposed of. The clothes are clean & fresh & have no soap residue. I prefer unscented.
04-12-2019
Clean Laundry and No Plastic
This product is fantastic! I have been using it for over a month now and even in hard water, my clothes are clean and fresh. I also love the fact that i am no longer contributing to plastic waste in the environment.
03-12-2019
Laundry
I absolutely love these, so easy to just throw a strip in rather than dealing with liquid. I love that they are far lower waste than the jugs of detergent too! I would recommend them to anyone.
Earth Friendly
My clothes come out clean and fresh, just as with any liquid detergent. Personally I prefer the unscented version but the linen scent is nice for bedding. Using laundry strips instead of liquid detergent reduces the amount of plastic packaging by a significant amount and for that reason I will continue to use them! If you are interested in reducing the amount of plastic you use I highly recommend giving these a try.
02-12-2019
We have hard water and it cleans as good as others!! Love not having the big bulky plastic containers to deal with
Less plastic
These washing strips are great and no recycling. The clothes came as clean as any other brand and my husband is very fussy. I would recommend to anyone. Great product. I bought mire for gifts.