4 5 0 118 118 New!
Twistos® Baked Snack Crackers

21-02-2020
ok
I am not sure why but the first bag was nice, not to greasy, good feel in the mouth. But the second time I bought this product it was a let down.
07-08-2018
These taste great, have a nice crunch and are a perfect snack. I would buy them again.
22-05-2015
I love this product! Super affordable, low calorie, and the sour cream flavour is delicious!
03-03-2015
Trea bon craquelins !!! Croquant mais peut être qui manque un peut de savoir, nous avons gouter les Twistos Bruchetta ! Quand meme bonne malgré tous !
06-10-2014
Really good cracker, has a nice light seasoning and just crunchy enough. I will definitely buy these again.
11-09-2014
Great snack chip. I liked the consistency and the flavours. It's hard to not eat the whole bag.
11-09-2014
These are delicious. Once you start, you can't stop until the bag is empty.
03-09-2014
i love it! the taste is amazing once pop one in the mouth.. wow..
03-09-2014
This is simply delicious and addictive! I recommend this product a lot!
03-09-2014
Excellent snack - really like the crisp but not too hard texture. We tried the Parmesan ones - delicious.
09-07-2014
I love these crackers, they satisfy your hunger anytime during the day. I try and have a bag or two stashed somewhere in the house because there never seems to be any when I want them......everyone in the house seems to eat them as soon as they come into the house. So they are a hit in this household!!!
08-07-2014
Absolutely delicious. Cannot put the bag down once you've started snacking.
08-07-2014
I am totally addicted to this product. Both flavours are fantastic. I eat them as a snack on 12 hour shifts, use them with cheese and meat. Love them.
03-07-2014
LOVE all the different ones ive tried! Will continue to purchase these.
01-07-2014
Délicieux! Parfait pour le fringales. Pas trop de calories donc on peut en manger sans trop se sentir coupable.