4.1 5 0 44 44 Sour cream and chive baked snack crackers.
Twistos Garden Thins

21-02-2020
first time ok, but not the second time
I really liked this product the first time I tried it. The flavour combination is great. They have a nice texture, are not too greasy. Everything was positive. But not so with the second bag. … I do not know what went wrong but the second bag was a disaster. From that experience I would not eat these again.
15-04-2016
I have tried these as well as a couple other varieties in the Twistos baked snack crackers and I loved them all. Really good with hummus!
18-11-2015
Delish! We all wanted more! Great afternoon snack to keep you going til dinner.
06-11-2015
These are awesome, I eat them right out of the bag, great for in the car or purse for a quick easy snack!
04-11-2015
Vraiment très bon, faible en gras et une teneur calorique très pauvre ! Parfait pour une trempette.
03-09-2015
As much as I love low fat snacks ESPECIALLY when they are sour cream and chive or onion flavoured ... I was disappointed and found these one's lacked flavour compared to other similar low fat snack/chip replacement options. Sorry on this one as I was really looking forward to enjoying them.
02-09-2015
A very nice taste, far more flavorful than I expected. I will have these again.
06-08-2015
Loved them. They are very tasty and crunchy. Full of flavor.
06-08-2015
it took me a while to finally decide to try thi. I am sorry I waited. They are delicious. crunchy and tasty. not overly flavoured - just the perfect amount.
20-07-2015
I tried the Twistos Garden Thins, Sour Cream and Onion flavour. I really fell in love with the light, crispiness and delicate flavour. Many chip brands overdo the salt but these thins are pefect !
15-07-2015
Great flavor,great light snack both myself and kids love these
14-07-2015
Bonjour! Oui je l'ai essayé et encore oui, je l'ai adopté! Croustillants à souhait avec un goût très doux... j'ai adoré!!! Merci de m'avoir permis de connaître ce produit! Isabelle
13-07-2015
I got a free sample of these a few months back and just loved them. The have great sour cream & Chive taste, but I found them to be a lot lighter than say chips.
11-07-2015
Très savoureux. C'est moins graa et meilleure que des croustilles.
11-07-2015
Je l'ai essayé et je l'adore, peut importe la sorte elles sont délicieuses.