4.8 5 0 27 27 With classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns, create the perfect smoked-out eye with Sting (warm brown matte) or get hooked on Honey (intense gold metallic) for the ’70s statement eye. The eyeshadow palette also includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended brush.

09-12-2019
Urban Decay lover
Perfect mix of neutral and natural tones with hints of sparkles! Can mix and match colors to create your own look or mix with other Urban Decay paillettes for more variety and fun! No matter skin tone or eye color, this pallet is a bang on hit!!!
08-12-2019
Great colors for eyes
Soft and natural with a bit of glow. I found this eye shadow pallet to be wonderful with the most useful neutral shades that are easy to mix and match to create your own look! Definitely worth the purchase!
08-12-2019
Pure pigment
I have a natural tanned skin tone and the colors in this palette are perfect for me. The application of this shadow is effortless. I usually need a thicker application for anything to show but this palette is great to play with.
07-12-2019
great nudes
best for bronze smokey eyes and a day look, i use it for work
05-12-2019
A fave!
I'm a huge fan of urban decay and this is my favorite pallet. But I do love all their pallets! You wont be disappointed by this purchase:)
05-12-2019
Naked Urban Decay Honey Palette
This palette is awesome!!! Their is so much beautiful colours to choose from. You can blend lots of colours together and I like how the brush is double sided too. The colours are perfect for women with tan or darker skin. I definitely recommend.
28-11-2019
Love it!
Palette is very nice. The colours go on beautiful and last all day. Really great quality. Price matches product and it often goes on sale
27-11-2019
Love It’s Shine
Love the glam this shadow brings with its in-depth sparkle appearance.
20-11-2019
The shades are amazing, shimmer stays on for about 2 hours. But it also gets smudged away after a while. It would be helpful if it stays on for a little longer. Recommended for short term use.
19-11-2019
Nice
Good quality not very pigmented. Nice golds and nudes for a natural look.
17-11-2019
Special for bridals
Its a very fantastic eye shadow I m loving it and specially for bridals it's nyc products in affordable price and it's smudge poof shades and awesome colours that we all love it
16-11-2019
Everybody likes it
It is awesome, there are many products in Oru market but this is different and good
12-11-2019
Perfection
Urban decay does it again. Super pigmented, smooth finish, lasts all day. You don’t even need to use a base primer if you don’t have one. The high pigmentation and quality of this product let you get away without even needing it! Amazing, as you would expect from urban decay. Shades work with all skin tones too! ❤️
10-11-2019
Favorite Palette
This palette is very versatile. It is perfect for an everyday look and has some more dramatic shades for a night out. The pigments are strong and it last a long time. Great quality product.
08-11-2019
Gorgeous palette
This is one of the most beautiful palettes of eyeshadow I've ever tried. Lovely shades, glides on like silk. There's nothing I could improve on. I would definitely recommend this product!