4.8 5 0 39 39 With classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns, create the perfect smoked-out eye with Sting (warm brown matte) or get hooked on Honey (intense gold metallic) for the ’70s statement eye. The eyeshadow palette also includes a vegan and cruelty-free double-ended brush.
Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

13-03-2020
Beautifully natural set
This set is great if you are looking for more of a natural look. Naked is great for pallets like this! I find I use most of the colors in this palette not leaving many behind because they are very natural colours that you can use on a daily basis.
22-02-2020
Love Naked
I love this pallet it defiantly one of my favourites in my eyeshadow pallet collection. I pigments are amazing and there are so many looks you create with this pallet one of my go too . I highly recommend if you don't have this pallet Go Get it you will not be disappointed
06-02-2020
Best ever
I confidently say that this brand and specifically this type is the best eye shadow pallet ever ! In terms of the color selection and strong pigments and long lasting features its undoubtedly not comparable with other brands.
26-01-2020
Great colors for my skin tone
I am absolutely in love with this pallet, I love the colors go with my skin tone perfectly not to subtle but not to light or plain nice and shimmery not to shimmery either colors goon great too definitely making sure this is always around
24-01-2020
Adorable
This products really great it was easily the colours are super cute. It’s really great for every day looks or even going out in the town type of looks. I highly suggest this product
21-01-2020
Beautiful colors
This is a beautiful palette with colors and shades that suit all skin tones. Doesnt fall off like some other brands and even lasts throughout a workout! Id recommend this for sure
07-01-2020
Long Live Urban Decay!
Urban Decay pallets never seem to disappoint. I've been buying their products for years, and keep going back to their pallets the most. The colours are vibrant and sharp, and stand out but blend together wonderfully. I do suggest using this with an eye primer though, as it may move around!
06-01-2020
u BROUGHT THE LOOK !
JUST apply VERY minut amounts result in a over zealously admired darting LOOK I rather have THAN using cheaper product requiring was away ,more ! recommend consumers invest in this pallet.... will last , in Yur collection of favorite makeup ! ;.) & 4 u fans of DYI ?!!! ;)GET this :...oh by THE party's nights ThiS holiday season , my Gray hair was showing by my temples one NIGHT... in my clutch PURses was ONLY ThiS shadows palette !! All IN ideally real quick, i tried USING THE deepest brown eye COLOUR ! W O W !..... it ""graciously"" hid & """ covered "" ALL OF my few stray grays SHOWING all evening during party, "til i COULD correctly perform real hair dyes next day ..likE I say... "once u KNOW, u cannot {NOT} KNOW "
03-01-2020
Naked Smokey Eye PERFECTED!
The Smokey naked look that can be perfected with this eye shadow palette is undeniably AMAZING! 100% incomparable with any other palette I’ve tried! This eye shadow is so smooth to work with. Guaranteed satisfaction with this main necessity NEEDED in anyones makeup routine! Worth the cost! Will definitely buy this again and recommend!
03-01-2020
Love urban decay!!
The first time I ever went into sephora, I was with a girlfriend who was knowledgeable in the area of good brands and ones that dont irritate already sensitive skin. So she hooked me up and pointed me in the urban decay area... and I instantly liked the look, the cost was decent in comparison to others (that were way too much money in my eyes), and they had a great selection of shades that suited my style. (Earthy tones)
18-12-2019
Love love love urban decay
I love the colours of this palette! They are warm and very natural. The quality of Urban decay is top notch. Long lasting and gives you that professional look
Wow!
This palette comes with such lovely colours, that are super pigmented. This is some good quality eyeshadow. I also like the brush that comes with it as well.
Awesome
Pallete is awesome..all shimmery and matte shades are available in this..I can fill my brows with the matte brown shade and also very helpful for eyes..I love it..
Great palette!
I love the original Naked Palette and this one is no different. The colours are so pretty and flattering, the formula is soft and blendable, and you can do so many different looks with just the one product. I have oily hooded lids so I use a good primer before applying and don't have a problem with creasing.
09-12-2019
Urban Decay lover
Perfect mix of neutral and natural tones with hints of sparkles! Can mix and match colors to create your own look or mix with other Urban Decay paillettes for more variety and fun! No matter skin tone or eye color, this pallet is a bang on hit!!!