Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm Tin for dry lips Rosy Lips made with 3x purified petroleum jelly 17 g

4.5 5 0 147 147 Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips, Lip Balm Tin, is clinically proven to help heal dry and chapped lips. The non-sticky formulas of our lip balm tins are invitingly soft and melt onto lips, giving your lips a natural, rosy shine and long-lasting relief from dryness. Hydrate your lips on the go with our lip balm, which comes in an iconic packaging that fits neatly in your pocket or purse.

07-12-2022
Very moisturizing
I love vaseline products very hydrating, my lips gets so much dry on winter time , so I use this lip Vaseline, it Helps so much, my lips gets so smooth and hydrated, and it smells so good, good price as well!!
22-11-2022
My favourite lip balm
I love this lipbalm! it lasts all day, tastes grate and doesn't leave a residue. I really like how it's a larger container too because then I won't lose it as easily. I would definitely recommend this product!
20-11-2022
Love this lip moisturizer, its not sticky at all, and helps with dry chapped lips. I really like how it has the smallest hint of color as well, not too much.
18-11-2022
Sticky
I found this product sticky. My lios were sticking together.
27-10-2022
Lip moisturizer
My cousin introduced me to this mighty little lip moisturizer. It helps my dry lips in moisture and the faint colour stands out.
15-09-2022
Messy
I like Vaseline and I like the idea of this lip balm but the application of it is poor. I like to keep my lip balm in my purse and use it on the go. For this reason it's not practical for me. You need fresh clean hands or to carry an extra applicator to apply it.
15-09-2022
awesome
works great totally worth it would buy and recommend to family/others.it was a lifesaver I hate having chapped lips and this worked wonders within the day they'd completely be healed
08-08-2022
This is amazing, it keeps my lips moist and hydrated, I always have one in my bag
26-07-2022
Luscious Lips
Omg I carry a bunch of these in every bag during the winter times. It is just like regular vaseline but with a tint of pink. it looks nice and hydrate your lips during harsh winter days you have to be outside for.
08-07-2022
Great for dry lips
I suffer from dry/chapped lips, and living in Manitoba the winter is pretty harsh, making my lips dry and chapped fairly easily. This stuff has been my life saver in preventing it. I've been using this stuff for the last five years now and absolutely love it
29-06-2022
Vaseline Lip Therapy
Vaseline Lip Therapy is the greatest lip therapy to help heal dry chapped lips. I was in awe when I opened the container. The soft pink jell was soothing to my dry lips. This is a must have for everyone.
28-06-2022
Good product
I am using this product from 6 months .Love the texture and result
17-06-2022
Chapstick with a hint of colour
My 14 year old daughter is extremely picky when it comes to chapstick. I have bought just about every kind, every flavour, I was beginning to think my hunt would never end. That is, until I stumbled upon this. I’m not quite sure what she likes about it, but she loves it!
12-06-2022
Love
Love the pink tint -- is one of regular product on my house. feel smooth on the lips and relieve the feeling of cracked lips maybe provide a stick for easy use I recommend it to everyone
02-06-2022
Don’t leave home without it
Vaseline Lip Therapy Lip Balm Tin for dry lips Rosy Lips made with 3x purified petroleum jelly is a purse must have. Gives you the rosy tint and like all Vaseline products leaves your lips smooth and perfect t. Use often so you don’t get chapped! Would recommend.