4.2 5 0 87 87 A delicious new snack with real ingredients baked in!

06-08-2018
These are really flavourful and addicting. I will definitely be buying this again.
07-02-2018
These were absolutely delicious! They are healthy being low fat and low cal, you feel good eating them! They are thick so they fill you up, and are a yummy snack to eat throughout the day.
02-02-2018
This is such a tasty snack, a good and healthier alternative to chips if you want something crunchy. Great with hummus!
02-02-2018
Loved it. Received it from a friend and could not get enough. Had to go out and but a few more bags.
30-01-2018
Did not care at all for this product - found it to dry and bland
03-01-2018
i really enjoyed this, keep your limbs out of the way when i have a bag.
14-12-2017
I bought these the othe day to have with cheese but I like the just as they are yummy
07-12-2017
A very good snack item goes great with grapes and cheese and wine and i enjoy the crispyness
06-12-2017
Fresh tasty and good for party's or as a snack All my friends loved the Tuscan herbs with roasted garlic world chips
06-12-2017
very tasty light and crisp it is great with cheese I had them at my party and they were a big hit
05-12-2017
I've tried several "nutritional " crackers and these by far are the best tasting crackers I've tried in years..
05-12-2017
Really good, to good almost ate the hole bag. Healthy and tasty
05-12-2017
Love this. Tastes great! I have tried other crackers of this type and this is the best by far.
05-12-2017
Hard to find good nutritional crackers. Loved these!
19-04-2018
I love trying new things and these sound amazing would love to try them before buying