4.7 5 0 62 62 Steam & humidity offer temporary relief from cough & congestion due to colds or allergies. Vicks line of humidifiers & steam inhalers, help you breathe easier wherever you are, from the bedroom to office.
Vicks VapoSteam 8 Ounce Medicated Vaporizing Liquid with Camphor

09-11-2020
Wow
Depuis toute jeune ma mère me mettait ça sous les pieds lorsque j'avais une grippe. Aujourd'hui je fait pareille. J'adore très doux et décongestionne.
23-10-2020
Surprenant!!
Surprenant! Quand même assez efficace et soulage bien la toux !! Et facile à utiliser !
15-04-2020
A real blessing in winter!
I am asthmatic, so as soon as the coming winter starts to make the air dryer, I haul out the vaporizer and have it working around the clock. the addition of Vapo Steam helps my breathing and the aroma makes the room smell quite nice.
28-03-2020
Vicks VaporSteam
This product is great! Stops the congestion and gets rid of that dry, raspy cough. It works so well that it gives the room an amazing smell. This has saved me from many sleepless nights! I love it.
22-03-2020
This works absolutely perfect. So much better than rubbing in. Easy to use.
14-03-2020
Decongestant At It's Best
Love this! I add to my vaporizer when my son has a stuffy nose. He is able to lie his head down and get the rest he needs.
07-03-2020
Vaporized Me To Be Able To Breathe!
When I was a child my mother used to use Vapo Rub on me. It is an amazing product and works so well. It helps to relieve my congestion and stop my cough. I use this in my vaporizer and I can breathe and no coughing. As always an amazing product.
29-02-2020
I trust this brand
Vicks is always kept in my house because it works and I trust the brand. As soon as one of us show signs of getting a cold out comes the Vicks.
28-02-2020
Great for when your sick
I always have some sort of Vicks in my house. The steam inhalers are amazing
vicks
it works like a charm. clears the passageway so breathing is easier
Works like a charm
Vick’s works well on my little especially during those hectic cold winter nights
27-02-2020
Family must have
Anything that can be used, externally, rather than ingesting is a great idea. Vicks has been around forever. They are a tried and true company when it comes to using products for a cold or stuffy nose. This product is no different it does exactly what you want and need
27-02-2020
My go to when I'm stuffed up.
I always keep a bottle for when I get stuffed up from a cold or allergies, I add it to my humidifier to help me breath better while I sleep at night. It really does wonders, and helps me breath easier.
26-02-2020
Ray
Excellent for colds especially for children . Helps clear congestion
26-02-2020
Awesome
I used for both of my kids when they were sick and I found it worked wonders