4.1 5 0 861 861 <b> Invigorating tea with natural ingredients to stimulate you when feeling sluggish. </b>

2019-03-03
Tasty tea
I really like the line of herbal teas that Tetley came out with. The Vigour-Kapha has a nice blend of spices that are soothing. The taste is pleasant as well and I find it best to drink mid-day with a sweet or savoury treat.
2016-11-11
While I enjoyed the taste of the tea and the concept of the "balance", for me personally, I did not notice any difference physically or mentally in relation to drinking this tea during my day.
2016-11-10
I drank this tea during midterm week in the morning as a pick me up. When I was feeling extremely fatigued I was able to perk back up to attend classes and exams.
2016-11-10
This tea tasted good but I am unsure of the benefits.
2016-11-10
I felt this tea sprang ne to life a little perfect for a afternoon pick me up
2016-11-10
I didnt mind this tea. It gave me the energy i needed to get me through the day. The only problem I had was I wasnt really fond of the flavour. It was a bit too spicy for me considering im not really into strong teas.
2016-11-10
Like it as it gives me that extra boost in my day without reaching for a cup of coffee.
2016-11-10
It was a decent tasting tea that seemed to give me that extra boost !!!!
2016-11-10
I feel this is more like a tea I would have if I was feeling under the weather, or had a cold.
2016-11-10
Very good tea. Enjoyable flavour. I will certainly keep this tea on hand.
2016-11-10
Made a cup my and my boyfriend and I shared it. Would definitely buy this winter.
2016-11-10
sorry this flavour was not for me - way too medicinal tasting - I guess I'm a purist when it comes to teas, I like all types, black, green or herbal, but I'm not a fan of too much flavour blending, I like the key tea flavours to come through.
2016-11-10
I felt like after I drank to the it motivated me to get moving. I think it invigorated my senses.
2016-11-10
Tetley Vigour-Kapha helped me feel much better as I am always tired
2016-11-10
This tea tasted wonderful, it def gave me a sense of feeling 'awake' and energized.