Villaggio® Original Thick Sliced Italian Style White Bread

13-05-2020
Meilleur pain
J'adore ce pain, parfait pous les grilled cheese ou encore les toast du matin! J'aime le fait que le pain soit blanc mais que sa goute meilleure que le pain originale POM par exemple. Je le recommande fortement
12-05-2020
best bread
this is the best bread by far! its great for making cold cut sandwiches or my fave the grilled cheese! ive also had it just with butter after being warmed in the toaster beside pasta diner. it is a quality many use type of bread. always on my grocery list!
28-04-2020
Moelleux
J’adore le moelleux des tranches pour faire un sandwich. J’aime aussi son croustillant lorsque les tranches sont passées au toaster.
27-04-2020
Perfect choice for a Sandwich
I love this bread for making sandwiches, french toast, grilled cheese. It taste great and the price is right.
10-03-2020
Family Favorite
This is the first choice preference of white bread thick sliced over all other breads. It is always fresh & it is a huge loaf ! The problem is price so we wait for it to be on sale.
10-03-2020
Loveeee it
One of my favorites. I really like this bread. It's soft thick and fresh and tastes excellent. It's especially good with pastas and great for sandwiches and toast. You can't go wrong. My family loves it.
07-03-2020
Perfect
One of my two go-to brands for bread. Great taste, quantity, size of slices and lasts at least a week
26-02-2020
Best bread for grilled cheese
We love this bread in our house! A guaranteed way to ensure that the kids finish their meals! Excellent toasted as well as for grilled cheese. The crust is soft enough that my kids will eat it! Also freezes and defrosts well.
23-02-2020
Moelleux
Un pain moelleux d'une belle épaisseur. Bon rapport qualité/prix.
21-02-2020
Wonderful fresh
Always fresh. Great for french toast and sandwiches! Large loaf.
20-02-2020
Great taste by small slices
I have tried this bread as i try and find a bread that gives me the taste and texture of farmhouse bread from back home in England. This bread has the taste and thickness its just a shame the slices are so small.
19-02-2020
For the picky eater
This is the toast bread my 16 year-old son prefers. He especially loves it when dunking it in his sunny-side up eggs. This is the brand of white bread I will buy compared to other brands of white bread because it toasts well on the outside and is still soft in the center. I just wish the company did not add in the extra gluten as an ingredient.
18-02-2020
Great buy!
Our whole family loves this bread! It's super soft and the slices are not too skinny! My kids don't even mind eating the crust on this bread! Would definitely recommend this one!
13-02-2020
soft and delicious
This is by far my favorite bread to buy its always super soft and perfect for sandwiches it is also my favorite for making cheesy garlic bread with
13-02-2020
Délicieux
Moelleux, ce pain est délicieux grillé ou simplement tel quel. Les tranches sont suffisamment épaisse et son apport qualité/prix est très intéressant! Néanmoins, il est un poil trop calorique, mais si ce n'est pas un problème pour vous, foncez!