4.6 5 0 56 56 Removes 100% of dirt.
Vim Cream Pink Flower
  • 4.6 from
  • 56 Reviews

Reviews

14-04-2020
nice
overall the product is good with great fragrance and removes the grease on utensils and the cream formula leaves the hand silky without any harshness but for me, the quantity for every washing is more than liquid ones.
27-03-2020
Une bonne alternative au produit d'origine
Ce produit vim est de la même qualité que son produit original. Il ne réinvente pas son efficacité, mais son odeur offre une belle alternative. L'odeur est moins "agressive" et plus agréable, lors des tâches ménagères.
25-03-2020
Always strong
My husband really like to use Vim in kitchen and bathrooms. This one has a nicer scent than the usual Vim but cleans the same. Always a deep clean and no residue after once all wiped up!
16-03-2020
Smells nicely
I usually used this on my countertop. This is great specially after cooking something smelly and greasy. So i usually remove first the grease using dishwashing soap then i put Vim Creme. I usually used paper towel to finish up and making the countertop clean, glossy and smell nicely.
10-03-2020
The scent, oh the scent
I absolutely live how well this cleans. The scent is so refreshing and lasts. It’s a must in my house.
06-03-2020
vim
vim est un must a avoir comme produit de salle de bain, le coté granuleux est génial pour enlever les cernes autour du bain et aussi sur les carreaux de céramique (mur de la douche)
10-11-2019
Best bathroom cleaner!
This is the best bathroom tile cleaner around! I have white tile, cleans and sparkles without scrubbing! Equally cleans and freshens your tub, toilets and Crome.
01-11-2019
Très efficace pour les cernes dans la baignoire !
Ce produit est excellent pour les cernes tenaces dans la baignoire et sent très bon !
23-10-2019
Good Cleaner
Good cleaner and reasonably priced, although I prefer the different scents available
14-09-2019
Vim
I typically use Vim products in my bathrooms. This product leaves my sinks and bath tubs shining but I removed half a star because the scent was a bit too strong for my liking. Overall great product though.
04-09-2019
great product!
Love Vim cream products - prefer them over any of the 'spray' Vim products! they provide a thorough clean and leave your rooms smelling fresh!
21-06-2019
Vim Rose cleaning creme
This is a fantastic product. To remove burned on stains from stove tops. You don't need a lot of it and it works. I don't think you could make this product any better. I do recomend this product to other people.
03-06-2019
excellent
works wonderfully I use this all the time in the washroom\
21-09-2018
Excellent produit
Tout comme les autres produits VIM, celui-ci nettoie très bien et en plus la fragrance est très agréable. J'étais déjà conquise par les autres produits VIM et j'ai craqué pour la couleur du contenant et l'odeur. Excellent produit pour nettoyer l'évier en inox qui devient comme neuf et pour un usage dans toute la maison. Je ne saurais m'en passer.
08-08-2018
Vim is one of the most important cleaning supplies I have at home. Try to use it for greasy surfaces or plates. I use it to clean my glass stovetop. I also use it to clean the burnt remains in my pots. Just leave it with water over night in your burnt pot, the next day enjoy the magic of cleaning it without scrubbing! Needless to say the smell is amazing and clean.

Q & A

Loading...

Similar products