4.5 5 0 258 258 All Purpose

04-09-2019
A cleaner that stands the test of time
This cleaner smells so fresh, cleans well and can be used on a wide variety of surfaces. As a result, I have purchased it over and over again! I especially like how it can cut through grease, so cleaning the kitchen floors is less of a chore!
28-06-2019
Oxy cleaner
I just moved and used this product to clean my house. It was amazing and loved the smell.
12-06-2019
Great cleaning product for everything.
This is a really great all over cleaner I love to just fill up the sink with hot water and put a squirt of this in there and start scrubbing everything. It’s great on walls in the bathroom, wood surfaces, appliances, toys, pretty much everything except glass and mirrors. It leaves everything smelling so fresh and feeling super clean.
31-05-2019
Cleans Well
I use this on my laminate and it leaves a nice shine.
13-05-2019
Je l'adore
J'aime beaucoup ce produit moi je le prenais juste pour mon plancher. La dame qui vient m'aider avec mon entretien de maison elle s'en sert partout elle nettoie la salle de bain en entier avec ça . Donc ont est 2 a aimer ce produit.
09-05-2019
No lasting smell of clean
It works good but once you are done cleaning there is no smell of your place smelling clean. If you use too much it leaves a film behind. It needs to have the smell of clean added to it.
26-04-2019
Efficace
Efficace, nettoye bien et sent tellement bon. Je l'utilise dilué dans l'eau pour les planchers flottants..ne laisse pas de trace.
04-04-2019
Bon produit
Je l'utilise depuis longtemps. Il nettoie bien et laisse une odeur agréable
28-03-2019
Vim products excellentl
My son introduced me to all the Vim products which they use on his ship. Excellent cleaning products and smell great.
06-03-2019
fresh clean
well i find Vim products tackle the job,From little spills to major cleaning..Not disappointed and you will find it in my cleaning supplies...from little to big jobs..sinks,tubs,countertops..Smell the fresh scent and sparkle to your everyday job
05-02-2019
A great cleaner
A great product that l have used on all my floors from tiles to hard wood. Cleans floors and leaves a nice finish. It's gentle.
11-10-2018
It leaves my floor shiny and smells great too. The orange bottle for wood floors is the best.
10-10-2018
OXI-Clean so well
I bought this on a whim, never had used an OXI- cleaner before. Oh my, it made my toilet sparkle! I didn’t have to put much in the way of elbow work. I’m used to other powder brands so I scrub a lot. This will penetrate any stain and the smell was not overwhelming at all. A nice, clean faint smell of a clean apartment was lingering in the air. I will advise anyone to use this product, especially those for the sensitive smelling. 4/5⭐️‘s from me to you OXI!
07-09-2018
vim
ce produit est excellent, il nettoie en profondeur tout en laissant une odeur qui reste et qui est très agréable. Je le recommande très hautement.
28-08-2018
Nettoyant versatile
J'aime ce nettoyant Vim Oxy-Gel car il est versatile, on peut à la fois s'en servir tel quel ou dilué selon les surfaces à nettoyer et de plus, il laisse une fragrance agréable qui sent le propre et le frais. Tout comme les autres produits Vim, il nettoie à merveille et est efficace.