4.2 5 0 36 36 Citrus clean multi purpose wipes. Cleans and disinfects in one wipe.
Vim Power & Shine Multi Purpose Wipes

14-04-2020
Not the best
I wasn't very pleased with these. I would prefer the regular liquid vim. These are kind of dry and just don't do the job as well.
21-01-2020
These work great
I like these wipes for the bathroom. They smell pretty good and they are great for cleaning all the surfaces in my bathroom. Even the mirror!
21-12-2019
Great for quick clean ups
Great for quick clean ups. I love the fresh scent. Convenient recloseable package
24-09-2019
Could smell better
I use this to clean and wipe the bathroom down. It has a chemical smell and I wish it was more of a fresh lemon scent instead. It does a good job of cleaning things down and very convenient as you just pull one wipe out at a time.
26-08-2019
Vim wipes
I thought these would be handy to get, but I find there's not alot of liquid to them. They dry out faster than the Lysol or Clorox wipes. Overall this product wouldn't make it on my top 10 list. Sorry
23-07-2019
ok
found them kind of dry and not as good as the liquid vim
06-04-2019
Handy cleaning wipes
These wipes work very well. They’re handy, and strong enough to clean a good variety of things. The package is resealable which is great. Th scent is nice and not overpowering. I like this product.
06-03-2019
Cleans everything
Love, love, love these wipes. Very reasonably priced. I don't know whats in these but they clean unbelievably well. They are scented so they leave a clean smell.
27-02-2019
Good smell, a bit dry
Great fresh lemon smell and good cleaning power, however I found the wipe was a little bit dry. I prefer a more moist wipe, but if you like one that isn't super saturated, it's a good option.
08-08-2018
THese products are great for a quick clean up on the counter or floors and leaves a great scent that lasts for hours.
05-08-2018
These wipes are great. I look forward to buying this again.
06-07-2018
These wipes are the best ever! I will not be using another brand now. Vim always has great products.
01-03-2018
Each cloth has a good amount of moisture. Counter tops, sinks, toilet seats were easy to clean. Removed stubborn stains that were on counters. I have ocean fresh.
15-11-2017
I love these wipes from Vim. Come in handy for a lot of jobs-little or big. Not only do these clean up any messes but they also disinfect as well.
31-10-2017
durable wipes, though they feel a bit flimsy. the smell is not quite chemical, not quite natural - weird lemon smell but not too bothersome and does not linger too long (for those with scent sensitivities). would buy this again.