4.4 5 0 18 18 These carefully created colors create day-to-night looks with one palette or can all be used for a fun variety of looks and finishes. They provide so much color and fun in the palm of your hands. Each fun-size palette complements the others with a variety of 10 richly pigmented mattes, creamy foils, metallic magic, and satin sheens. These compact palettes are the perfect size to pop into your travel bag or handbag.
VIOLET VOSS Sweet Violet Fun Sized Eyeshadow Palette

27-10-2020
LOVE this palette!
I bought this palette for myself for my birthday this July and I’m so happy that I did! The colours are beautiful, the powder is nice and soft and creamy and easy to apply. It’s nicely pigmented and blends like a dream. It’s also one of the more affordable of the “luxury” brands and worth the money. Great palette for beginners and “pros” alike!
26-10-2020
Cute palettes
I have a couple of these the colours are cute, the pigment is there, and there pretty easy to blend out last all day
05-10-2020
Pigments is good
This is a nice very pigmented palette, blends well and the look stays nice throughout the day .
20-08-2020
Awesome product
I just love this violet eyeshadow palate it contains all the colors of violet shades perfect for your eyes
22-03-2020
Absolutely amazing
I can't believe how amazing this eyeshadow is. It stays on all day and the color stays bright. I definitely found my new favorite eyeshadow it is perfect. I recommend this eyeshadow 100%.
16-03-2020
Perfect POP!
I got my sister this set for christmas! She loves it! She really likes playing with bright colors on her eyes so this was a perfect set for her to try! These colors go beautiful with her blue eyes!
08-03-2020
Super
Palette au couleur précise et résistante Pastilles solide et emballage féminine J'adore
26-02-2020
Contour colour
This product is so amazing especially if you want to add pop to your life l! The colours are what I loved most that's for sure !
26-02-2020
Good palette
Fun electric colours to choose from. Great for bold looks. Quite a bit of fall out from the palette. The colours blend quite well with each other. I would recommend this palette for those who enjoy using colour
22-02-2020
Angeleyedreview
Dare to go bold ? Love the bold bright colours. Great for every time of year. Dare to be bold dare to be different. Get your shine on With this stunning pallet 💕
21-02-2020
Vibrant
I really love this eyeshadow product because the colors are so bright and beautiful they match very well with my complexion and the price of the product is pretty decent and it works great.
16-02-2020
Amazing formula
I have to say, i rate this 5 star, as the formula used just works wonderful on my skin, no dry or oily feeling.
15-02-2020
Awesome
Love everything about it would love to try more:)♡
15-02-2020
Miss?
I have 3 of the other mini palettes that are absolutely stunning however I felt the payoff of the matte shades in this palette just wasn’t there and the fallout was more sever than the other two. The shades are very wearable.
12-02-2020
nice
Color payoff is great but the shimmery shadows weren't the best