4.4 5 0 18 18 These carefully created colors create day-to-night looks with one palette or can all be used for a fun variety of looks and finishes. They provide so much color and fun in the palm of your hands. Each fun-size palette complements the others with a variety of 10 richly pigmented mattes, creamy foils, metallic magic, and satin sheens. These compact palettes are the perfect size to pop into your travel bag or handbag.
VIOLET VOSS Sweet Violet Fun Sized Eyeshadow Palette

06-02-2020
Good product
That was my first time using this brand and to be honest it was nice feeling. I liked the color selection however I liked the pigments to be more stronger.
04-02-2020
Tons of beautiful colors just wish the eyeshadow was a bit stronger I broke a few of my favorite colors. Would definitely suggest you try it still worth every penny. Got it for Christmas
03-02-2020
Super palette
Magnifique palette dans les tons de violet. Les ombre son bien pigmentée et la couleur tien longtemps. Je conseille à tous :) elle est vraiment plaisante à travailler et les couleur sont super!!!
03-03-2020
These r the prefect colors I been looking for please let me try
27-02-2020
undefined
Its an amazing palette and i.liked it alot I love it
02-02-2020
Love the bright colors. This really makes me think id have a fun application & great Night out!