4.8 5 0 38 38 Provides soothing relief for dry or tired eyes.

2019-07-24
Visine
Since eye surgeries I've found this product to help with my dry eye, especially in the winter months !!@
2019-05-22
Finally a safe and reliable product for the eyes!
Visine works fast and it’s safe and 100% reliable. Rejuvenated the eyes quickly and can work on the most tired of eyes. The other great plus point is the price.
2019-04-28
Desert Eye fight with Eye Drops
I suffer from dry eye from medications so my eye doctor recommended me eye drops. My eyes feel better and are not itchy anymore. I would highly recommend this product to family and friends.
2018-09-07
must have for tired dry eyes
This is a must have for every home. Easy to apply, tilt head back, open eye, drop 1-2 in eye. Instantly clears redness from eyes, helps reduce puffiness and relives itchy feeling. Great for allergies, dust or staying up to late.
2018-09-04
Adieu sécheresse
Visine travaille très bien pour humidifier les yeux quand ils sont secs, il leur rend une humidité et un confort pour poursuivre nos activités. Mon conjoint a souvent les yeux secs et Visine enlève l'irritation et le soulage lors des périodes d'allergie.
2018-01-20
This product is very benficial if a reaction occurs around the eye area, my eyes are always watery,dry and itchy with my allergies and this helps stop the irritation.
2017-11-23
Works well, would recommend to anyone needing their eyes moistened.
2017-10-20
Visine always works to clear my red eyes. I've trusted it for years.
2017-05-09
I spend a lot of time on my computer/phone and this product has helped my eyes/vision problems caused by dry/strained eyes!
2015-07-17
It great on bad allergy days and eye are red,puffy and running, couple drops and it all gone,wonderful product,I will be buying this more often
2015-07-11
I work in a butcher room and have to spend time in a smoke house, which dry and irratates my eyes. this product does make a postive difference for my eyes.
2014-04-12
Good product, Visine makes good products.
2014-03-05
fast working with great relief.But I guess that depends on how your eyes react to the product. For myself and a few friends great. Now if they would only buy their own lol
2014-02-15
Great fast relief, I have been a visine fan for years , love it.
2014-02-04
Great brand love the instant relief