4.7 5 0 40 40 Provides soothing relief for dry or tired eyes.

26-09-2019
good product but prefer others
I tried this product as i have extremely dry eyes however, my optometrist recommended Systane drops for dry eyes instead and now i find that those work much better
13-09-2019
Instant relief
I have visine dry eye in my desk drawer. Office work is not kind to ones eyes. Staring at a computer screen, fluorescent lighting, old dingy carpets equals dry, itchy, irritated eyes. A few drops in each eye and I’m instantly refreshed and able to continue my work without discomfort.
24-07-2019
Visine
Since eye surgeries I've found this product to help with my dry eye, especially in the winter months !!@
22-05-2019
Finally a safe and reliable product for the eyes!
Visine works fast and it’s safe and 100% reliable. Rejuvenated the eyes quickly and can work on the most tired of eyes. The other great plus point is the price.
28-04-2019
Desert Eye fight with Eye Drops
I suffer from dry eye from medications so my eye doctor recommended me eye drops. My eyes feel better and are not itchy anymore. I would highly recommend this product to family and friends.
07-09-2018
must have for tired dry eyes
This is a must have for every home. Easy to apply, tilt head back, open eye, drop 1-2 in eye. Instantly clears redness from eyes, helps reduce puffiness and relives itchy feeling. Great for allergies, dust or staying up to late.
04-09-2018
Adieu sécheresse
Visine travaille très bien pour humidifier les yeux quand ils sont secs, il leur rend une humidité et un confort pour poursuivre nos activités. Mon conjoint a souvent les yeux secs et Visine enlève l'irritation et le soulage lors des périodes d'allergie.
20-01-2018
This product is very benficial if a reaction occurs around the eye area, my eyes are always watery,dry and itchy with my allergies and this helps stop the irritation.
23-11-2017
Works well, would recommend to anyone needing their eyes moistened.
20-10-2017
Visine always works to clear my red eyes. I've trusted it for years.
09-05-2017
I spend a lot of time on my computer/phone and this product has helped my eyes/vision problems caused by dry/strained eyes!
17-07-2015
It great on bad allergy days and eye are red,puffy and running, couple drops and it all gone,wonderful product,I will be buying this more often
11-07-2015
I work in a butcher room and have to spend time in a smoke house, which dry and irratates my eyes. this product does make a postive difference for my eyes.
12-04-2014
Good product, Visine makes good products.
05-03-2014
fast working with great relief.But I guess that depends on how your eyes react to the product. For myself and a few friends great. Now if they would only buy their own lol