4.5 5 0 17 17 Plant-oil blend hydrates even the driest lips
Weleda Skin Food Lip Butter

30-01-2020
So Good
This product is so good. Makes your lips feel soft and works fast, plus it has a great scent.
23-09-2019
so great
Love that this is cruelty free. Makes my lips smooth. I love it. My lips are chapped a lot so this really helps to prevent them from being chapped.
18-05-2019
Great product for dry lips.
Very nice to deep condition lips. Continued use keeps them soft daily. Perfect for nighttime use.
03-04-2019
Perfect for sensitive lips!
I love the skin food line from Weleda and the lip balm was no dissapointment! It's great for every season, the texture is velvety and it doesn't have a strong or unpleasant fragrance. I have very sensitive lips and they are constantly dry and chapped. This balm has helped me keep them feeling and looking amazing, even in these harsh Montreal winters! Plus it is all natural and gentle for your body! What more can you ask for?
13-03-2019
Very good products
Love it!! Skin and lips saludable....High recommend!!!
06-03-2019
Feels great
I love the way it goes on. The only problem I have with this formula is that it doesn't stay on very long.
05-02-2019
Good but not great
I tried this product because it was on sale. Overall it was good, but it was a little gooey on my lips. I don't usually like a butter product and this one was no different. It smelled and tasted good so I rated it a little higher than I usually would.
23-01-2019
AMAZING!!
I love Weleda and was so happy to see a lip butter!!! So so good and lives up to the hype!
15-01-2019
Absolutely loved this product recently bought in back in December...loved it
10-01-2019
ok
this product is okay i would not say my favorite lip balm thou cause it dries easily
04-01-2019
Makes my lips feel good not sticky or gummy after putting it on.
07-03-2019
I’m wanting to try this I have never seen it in Michigan
25-02-2019
Hi i would like to try this i think its makes me feel good and comfortable when i try it.
13-02-2019
That should be a good product. Would love to try it before I buy. Hate to spend money on product just to try it
22-01-2019
I would like to try this product and see if it helps my lips