4.4 5 0 15 15 Plant-oil blend hydrates even the driest lips

2019-05-18
Great product for dry lips.
Very nice to deep condition lips. Continued use keeps them soft daily. Perfect for nighttime use.
2019-04-03
Perfect for sensitive lips!
I love the skin food line from Weleda and the lip balm was no dissapointment! It's great for every season, the texture is velvety and it doesn't have a strong or unpleasant fragrance. I have very sensitive lips and they are constantly dry and chapped. This balm has helped me keep them feeling and looking amazing, even in these harsh Montreal winters! Plus it is all natural and gentle for your body! What more can you ask for?
2019-03-13
Very good products
Love it!! Skin and lips saludable....High recommend!!!
2019-03-06
Feels great
I love the way it goes on. The only problem I have with this formula is that it doesn't stay on very long.
2019-02-05
Good but not great
I tried this product because it was on sale. Overall it was good, but it was a little gooey on my lips. I don't usually like a butter product and this one was no different. It smelled and tasted good so I rated it a little higher than I usually would.
2019-01-23
AMAZING!!
I love Weleda and was so happy to see a lip butter!!! So so good and lives up to the hype!
2019-01-15
Absolutely loved this product recently bought in back in December...loved it
2019-01-10
ok
this product is okay i would not say my favorite lip balm thou cause it dries easily
2019-01-04
Makes my lips feel good not sticky or gummy after putting it on.
2019-03-07
I’m wanting to try this I have never seen it in Michigan
2019-02-25
Hi i would like to try this i think its makes me feel good and comfortable when i try it.
2019-02-13
That should be a good product. Would love to try it before I buy. Hate to spend money on product just to try it
2019-01-22
I would like to try this product and see if it helps my lips
2019-01-09
I would love to try this product as it looks like a good and useful product!!
2019-01-03
Have not tried it bit would like to now winter is here