Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Citrus Scent Wet Wipes

4.7 5 0 68 68 The first line of defense against the spread of germs is washing hands often. Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes are an effective solution to keeping hands clean when soap and water are not available or convenient. Germs spread when a person coughs or sneezes, or touches something that is contaminated with bacteria and then touches their eyes, nose or mouth. Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes also can deal with dirt and messes without drying skin. Canada’s #1 Hand Wipes!
Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes Citrus Scent Wet Wipes

22-11-2022
A must have!
Such a great product! I always keep a container in my car. You never know why you will need a wet wipe!
20-11-2022
A must
These are a must in the house and smell really nice.
20-11-2022
Satisfaite
J'aime bien , l'odeur est agréable, garde les mains propre et les linges restes humide jusqu'à la fin de la boîte
18-11-2022
Clean and Fresh
One of the best products for the car! Nice scent, good price and doesn’t leave a residue behind. Have many stored all around.
17-11-2022
Wipes
I use these wet wipes to clean my kitchen shelves and also in the bathroom. these are a must have if you have a kid at home.
13-11-2022
Good quality
I liked this wipes. They clean well, and what is more important to me they don’t leave the surface you are cleaning sticky.
12-11-2022
Citrus explosion
The wipes work well at getting off the surface dirt. Like to have them when we travel. They are very wet when first open and the cirtus is there in smell. Like the ease of use.
09-11-2022
Wipes
Keep in my car for a quick hand wipe of for the kids when they were smaller for sticky hands. Gets off sap from the trees too with ease
07-11-2022
The best ones
These are the best wipes I’ve used in awhile. The scent is an added bonus. We use these all the time in our home. I would recommend these wipes to family and friends.
07-11-2022
wet ones
I do like this product it is great for spot cleaning it is a good disaffected wipe-- it is good to wipe your hands as well-- it has a fresh scent too-- and with all the viruses out there now I would definitely recommend it
05-11-2022
Wet Ones
I always have this product on hand awesome product .I have grandbabies and we use them all the time with covid still spreading they are a necessity. Love these wipes
05-11-2022
Fresh2death
Easy to use. Great for sanitizing hands. Didn't leave my hands feeling like they had something on them. Great scent. Would recommend to others. Would buy again. Great to keep in car.
29-10-2022
Great for cleaning and sanitizing
26-10-2022
Antibacterial wipes
In different packaging, and a bit over sudsy when I'm cleaning stuff with them, but they work, smell great and get the job done! Just make sure ur wearing cloves if u have any open cuts. It stings!
26-10-2022
Great alternative
Very good cleaning alternative with lysol, felt it cleaned the table i used, with less price i can buy more compared to lysol, would be nice if it will be in a bigger container but overall no complaints