4.7 5 0 411 411 Tempting tuna flavour treats for cats. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Whiskas Temptations Tempting Tuna Flavour

20-02-2020
A house of cats
My 5 cats all love the temptations treats when they hear the bag they come running. I even have one that is very particular and she loves them too,if you like to treat your cats try temptations
13-02-2020
Les chats approuvent!
Mes chats aimes bien cette friandise qui n'est pas trop dur sous leurs crocs. Son apport qualité/prix est également très intéressant!
22-01-2020
Get your cat doing tricks !!
My cat loves these, she sure knows the sound of the bag lol
22-01-2020
Good Treats
My cat loves these treats, but he pretty much loves any treats so it's hard to say anything negative on that subject. They are not the healthiest but they are a good go to to treat any cat.
11-01-2020
Yummy!
We had a cat that would always come and visit; he even ran into my townhouse and slept with me and my 5lb dog! He belongs to someone in the complex and I decided to buy him some treats...I would shake the bag and he'd come running ! These were recommended to me by a friend who has cats...they love them!
29-10-2019
Definitely my cats favourite
Our cats come running to the sound of these treats being opened up. I buy the multi-mix up bag with a variety of flavours. I have tried more “natural” treats like dehydrated chicken but not the same reaction. Something about these treats, my cats are all in.
28-10-2019
Approved by my cat!
The mega pack offers great value for the price. My cat likes these treats as they are tuna-flavoured. I wish that the ingredients were a bit more natural and without by-products.
17-10-2019
My cat is totally addicted to these treats..
My cat loves these treats. And I love that they are only 2 calories per treat. We have to watch her weight as she is a senior cat. Also we buy these mega packs whenever they go on sale. They are a better deal.
01-10-2019
Another great cat treat
These treats really get our cats running and begging for more. They last a long time if not given all the time....and are a good value for the money.
21-09-2019
My cats ovsessed
For 8 years my cat would only eat one brand of cat treat. They we received a sample that I left on the table. In the morning all the treats were gone. My cats now obsessed with them!!
08-09-2019
Cats love these
As soon as we touch the bag our 3 cats come running. They love all the flavours but the cat nip one is their favorite. Definitely will continue to buy.
06-09-2019
Tempting Tuna
My two cats absolutely adore these! They are crunchy bites of seafoody delight that they beg me for. If you have seen the commercials for Temptations cat treats, let me tell you, they are accurate. Cats will do anything for cat treats!! I would definitely recommend, and so would your cats!
03-09-2019
Cats go crazy for Temptations
Our cats love these treats. They love ALL of the different Temptations flavors. Its also a great way to get them to do exercise by making them run for their treats. Every cat that I have ever seen try these treats really loves them. I recommend them
05-08-2019
Cat treats
My cats go nuts for these treats . i highly recommend these treats your cats will love them
31-07-2019
Amazing product!
I bought these treats for my 1yr old tortoiseshell cat, that we got from our local SPCA and she absolutely adores them. I only shake the bag and she comes running and meowing loll