3.8 5 0 227 227 Now you can kill 99.9% of household bacteria while bringing out our famous streak-free shine

23-09-2019
good stuff
windex is a great brand, windex multi surface cleans really well and smells very fresh
05-08-2018
I really like how windex can be used on many surfaces around my home. I look forward to buying this again.
22-07-2018
I like this product. I use it around the house to clean up messes and surfaces. I’m happy with this product and like how it cleans 99.9% of germs.
21-05-2018
Great cleaner on more than glass! It leaves a fresh clean scent!
04-04-2018
I was not impressed, though I generally like Windex for my windows, mirrors and stainless steel, I did not like the smell or efficiency of this product as a multi-surface cleaner. It is ok to use on counters for regular everyday cleaning, but I would not recommend it to clean up harder to clean surfaces, spills or dried up messes.
07-02-2018
I am a house cleaner and have recently discovered a couple months ago that windex made all purpose cleaner!!! I was skeptical to try it as windex itself has a chemical smell to it and isn't too nice smelling (although it goes away fast) I was scared the all purpose cleaner would have that same smell. But it did not!!! and it works wonders!! It is an amazing product!
07-02-2018
Works really well! We use it everywhere in the house.
06-02-2018
I like to use this product for a “quick freshen up” cleaning. Leaves a fresh/clean scent and kills germs
06-12-2017
I tried this product and didn't like it. I didn't like the smell and I found it went on to thick. I don't think it's a good multi disinfectant. I prefer to just use the vinegar Windex and only for glass and windows.
05-12-2017
good all in one cleaner. Able to grab this and clean whole house. Found it worked well on kitchen appliances and didn't leave a film or residue.
15-09-2017
Awesome product, I use it everywhere in my house! Works well and does exactly what it claims
24-07-2017
I literally use this on every surface of my house. It is my go to product in my house. I have cats and one of them occasionally misses the litter box. This disinfectant has made me feel so much better about the cleanliness of my home. It smells great and it really works!
05-01-2017
I have tried windex muti surface, it works well for me and smells good. I liked it and still use it.
04-08-2016
Any product that can do multi purpose I have to try and I really like this product. Works very well!
05-03-2016
This is one of my favorite products. I love the versatility of it. The smell is a bit strong, but not as bad as some other cleaners I've tried. I use it all the time.