3.9 5 0 95 95 glade® LAVENDER & peach blossom STREAK-FREE SHINE! SC Johnson A Family Company

21-08-2019
decent
cleans well.. scent was not my preference over all good product
05-07-2019
Love the new scent
Does the same great job ckeaning and not leaving streaks as the regular blue Windex but smells 100% better!
09-12-2018
Windex multisurface
Love the scent of this cleaner. I use it everywhere for daily touch up cleaning. Cleans well and leaving a pleasant smell behind. Although it works well on a glass and mirror too. for those I stick with the original(blue) Windex.
03-12-2018
Works on everything
I use this to clean every surface in my home and it's amazing! It even works on wood.
29-10-2018
The scent smells fake
I have used Windex multi purpose spray to wipe down my mirrored bedroom furniture. It does a great job removing streaks and marks. However I am not a fan of the scent. It's more chemical like rather than fresh.
22-10-2018
Windex multisurface
I love windex window cleaner but I was disappointed with the multi surface cleaner. It does not break down stubborn dirt. Even with scrubbing, it was not as effective as other cleaners in the market.
05-08-2018
I really like the scent of this product and it is a very effective product. I look forward to buying this again.
11-07-2018
Works, but regular soap and works just as well without the chemical smell. I gave my bottle away.
26-05-2018
I absolutely love this product! I love the scent it leaves and I live how clean it makes everything ! This is my number one product for cleaning!
02-03-2018
Works fine, like regular Windex, but the scent of this one gives me a headache.
28-01-2018
Life he the lavender and peach, it a great change from the original kind!, its works great and smells great! I will only buy this kind from now on
04-12-2017
Smells wonderful. Does the trick. Leaves the house smelling fresh.
28-01-2017
My kitchen table is glass. Every bit of dirt shows. To just wipe clean is out of question. Windex Multisurface definitely does a great job even on the grease. But, I am not too fond of the scent. I find it to be overwhelming.
03-09-2016
i free sample windex mulisurfasee+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - ----
22-10-2015
ugh. the best thing about this product, is JUST the scent. doesnt do crap on surfaces like it says it does. kinda disapponting, as I like the smell, just nto the quality.