4 5 0 316 316 Dab it! Clean it! Done! Kills 99.9% of bateria

2019-05-31
its alright?
wouldnt repurchase only because a lysol wipe is already premoistened so theres no need for a paper towel. I also dont feel like it gives a good clean
2018-10-13
Great multi-purpose cleaner!
Windex Touch-Up Multi-Surface Disinfectant Cleaner is wonderful to keep on your bathroom counter and near the kitchen sink for those quick clean-ups.
2018-08-08
Easy to use and no mess! I love it for Windows because I can sit it beside me push down get the amount I need and not have extra liquid running down the windows
2018-08-07
Wow this kills 99.9% of bacteria. This is great! I can't live without it.
2018-06-08
quelle bonne idée ce produit, on le laisse près du comptoir et on peut l'utiliser à tout moment
2018-05-27
I used this on my glass top tables and porch/back yard glass doors. Its streak free and has a nice smell.
2018-05-25
These are so awesome and convenient. I love that I don't have to do much effort and I'm off cleaning. I clean so much more often because of these.
2018-04-23
Works well when you want to clean the house without getting hands messy... you can always replace the cleaners with whatever you like afterwards too.
2018-03-08
I love this product! It makes cleaning so easy as its easily accessible to grab a paper towel and dab away at the bottle and "touch-up" some dirty areas in the kitchen/bathroom areas! It is a little on the pricey end instead of regular windex bottles but i think its worth it!
2018-02-18
Difficult to dispense, very small amount comes out with each pump leaving me to wonder if I've used enough product. The pump dispenser top is just awkward and not pleasant to use. This is a clumsy product and I would not repurchase, there are much better disinfectant cleaners out there. However, one good thing is that it doesn't have any strong cloying chemical scents that linger. It is fairly scentless.
2017-07-11
Windex® Touch-Up Multi-Surface Disinfectant Cleaner is a great product to have on hand for a quick disinfectant cleaner. The bottle pump design is great and it is a perfect size to keep it on the counter and not take up much space. Windex pumped out a WIN on this product !!!!
2017-05-20
Very easy to use, I keep it right beside my sink for quick cleaning.
2017-05-03
Love this product, i don't find it streaky. It's simple and easy to use and great multi purpose cleaner! Will continue to buy.
2017-04-01
My mom and I both have this on our counters in our houses and we LOVE this product.. Makes cleaning the kitchen so much easier!!! I have no immune system really so keeping the house disinfected is important.. Thank you Windex for coming up with This!!
2017-02-04
I found this product to be sticky and it left streaks on some products!