4 5 0 180 180 “The indulgence of Greek, for only 50 calories*” *per 100g serving

2019-07-03
Love but cannot find!
I loved the source greek yogurt, especially the strawberry ones that came in the snack size containers. I have not been able to find Source greek in over 10 months! So, it is good but lack availability.
2018-08-17
This is so creamy and it tastes great. I would buy it again
2017-11-02
I like to keep it simple especially in the early morning since I have no brain cells to whip up anything special. The simpler ingredients, the better recipe in the morning. I pour out it into the small mason jars and then add granola, chia seeds, and pistachios. Just some added texture to give it a nice crunch and extra rich flavor.
2014-05-06
I finally found a yogurt my son would eat. He loves the creamy texture and the rich taste. Great product.
2014-05-02
My favourite greek yoghurt. High Protein and low calorie. good with some granola on top!
2014-04-16
very creamy, doesnt get runny like other fruit bottom yoghurts.
2014-02-12
Thick and a great addition to any fruit smoothie. It is a higher priced yogurt but worth the extra money
2014-02-05
A newbie to Greek Yogurt, and I have to say it took me this long to convert? I should have done this earlier. This one takes the prize. Love the fact it`s only 50 calories.
2014-02-04
I love that this is a low-calorie Greek yogurt. It does not compromise on taste or texture for being low calorie!
2014-01-23
I love Greek yogurt. This is one of the best out there.
2014-01-18
This is the best greek yogurt for people on a high protein diet. They have great flavours too
2014-01-12
Greek Yogurt is the way to go. YUM to me it is a dessert. So thick and creamy
2014-01-05
This yogurt was okay. I feel like Greek yoghurt shouldn`t be 50caloriesbut overall good. Liberte is my favourite
2014-01-04
Greek is the way I roll, huge fan. Just another sweet indulgence.
2013-12-15
Love the thickness of this yogurt and normally at a great price