4,2 5 0 226 226 Secret Outlast, avec la technologie Xtend, vous offre une protection illimitée de 48 heures contre les odeurs corporelles.
Anti-transpirant / déodorant pour femmes Secret Outlast Clear Gel

18-02-2020
Great product!
I love this deodorant! It doesn't smell very strong and it lasts a very long time. I also love that it doesn't leave any residue or stain on my dark clothes! Would definitely recommend!
23-01-2020
Daily wear!
I use this daily ! It works great and does what it’s suppose to do and it smells good!
04-01-2020
Best
This is best deodorant on the market. I have sensitive skin and it never has bothered me. Light and not sticky
15-12-2019
Love love love it!
It’s long lasting, doesn’t have an obvious deodorant scent and it’s clear! What more could you want?
10-12-2019
Secret deodorant
I have sensitive skin and I have used this deodorant for many years. It does not irritate my skin at all and it has a great scent. It is inexpensive as well and good value for the price
05-12-2019
To “wet”
When I put this on it felt to wet and took a long time to dry.
15-11-2019
Best one out there!
This is one of my favorite deodorants out there. There's no white residue left like the normal ones. And I always get that right on the collar of my shirt every time. I use this one and their scented ones. Always work great.
12-11-2019
Je le recommande
J'ai eu la chance de le tester & je l'adore. Il est définitivement le nouveau déodorant que je vais utilisé dans l'avenir.
16-10-2019
Long lasting but has residue
Several years ago I switched to a gel based deodorant because I wanted to have a product that wasn't visible if I wore sleeveless clothing. I found Secret to be the best brand for me and it lasted all day. I did notice that if I had a bit too much on or if I didn't let it dry completely that it would flake and crack under my arms and leave a slight residue.
03-10-2019
Only Deodorant I use
This is the only deodorant I use. I used to be able to use any kind, and then randomly developed an allergy. This is the only deodorant that doesn't make me itchy. It lasts a long time, and it smells great! I've been using it for a few years now.
01-10-2019
Secret anti perspirant
I tried this product and it didn't do much for me. I use another anti perspirant now.
30-09-2019
C'est bien!
Le produit sent bon et fait son travail. Mais quand on l'ouvre, on doit tourner plusieurs fois avant que le produit sorte ce qui fait en sorte que le flacon est rendu à moitié vide.
12-09-2019
Great Results
I do not trust my armpit sto just anyone. With Secret I do not doubt that it will keep me dry and smelling great throughout the day. It does not wipe onto my clothes and even after a long day - I am still fresh.
06-09-2019
Never let's me down
Secret is my go-to brand for over 20 years. I love the gel formula, it is never sticky, never irritates and it dries down quickly. I am always confident when I wear it, and it is my favourite Secret item.
04-09-2019
Secret does not disappoint
I've always liked Secret. I was hesitant to purchase this product because of unsatisfactory past experience with clear gel deodorants. I figured since it's Secret and they usually do deodorant right, I'd give it a try. And I was not disappointed. It went on smooth, the applicator didn't clump, my armpits were not left with a white coating, the scent wasn't overwhelming and it provided more than sufficient protection even in the incredible heat we received this summer. I will be purchasing this product again.