4,7 5 0 307 307 Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist. 3X l'hydratation en 3 minutes. Revitalisant intense pour cheveux endommagés. 263 mL

27-11-2019
Très bon produit
J'ai adoré ce produit lorsque je l'ai acheté . Il aide vraiment à l'hydratation du cheveux et j'ai remarqué qu'il adouci le cheveux!
05-11-2019
Changed My Hair!
This product is a true miracle! I get very dry, static-filled hair in the winter and this conditioner transforms it and makes it so soft and sleek. I have fine hair and this product doesn't weigh it down at all. Truly amazing!
22-09-2019
Miracle is right word
Have been a fan of the original '3 minute miracle' since way back when so had to try this version - one of the many updates and spin-offs now in the brand portfolio. I love how this detangles and keeps my frizzy, wavy hair perfectly tamed no matter what. I use it just once per week leaving in for a full 5 minutes, focusing especially on the ends. Results...gorgeously fragrant and softer hair that is so much easier to comb and style. Mega cost effective too and just as good as similar (but much more costly treatments I've used) such as Redken and Kerastase. Highly recommended!
20-09-2019
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
I bought this last week at Shoppers Drug Mart. I wanted to buy a hair mask, but I saw this on sale. I actually used this as a teenager when I used to have bleach blonde hair. This would bring my damaged hair back to life. It's a great product, and it's only $3 on sale. I used it as a hair mask sometimes. I would put it on and leave it in for a while before I showered. I'm going to try doing that again.
12-09-2019
Best in the Market
This conditioner is amazing. I apply it and leave it on overnight. It really can't be beaten - and mostly because it delivers and is very affordable. I would suggest everyone give it a try before trying an expensive brand.
17-06-2019
Great product for a great price. One of the best deep conditioning treatment I have tried.
01-06-2019
so bomb
I've repurchased for so many years. I have extremely dry ends and I just slather this on in the shower and it works wonders
19-05-2019
Reliable, consistent results.
I have been a huge fan of this product since I was just a kid. I can’t say that I’m a huge Aussie Brand (overall) fan, but this stuff is just so great. 100% effective every single time, smells good, it’s affordable. I’ll definitely be a repeat user of this for many more years to come.
29-04-2019
A quick fixer-uper
I've used this for many many years and absolutely love it. For the price, it gives a lot of expensive brands a run for its money. The scent is a little strong, but I like it, so it's not so offensive. I do it once a week at least, as it treats my colour treated and heat damaged hair in the fastest way possible. worth every penny.
16-01-2019
Leaves hair soft
I first saw this product on YouTube where someone said it was good so I thought I'd give it a try. It's really great. It's a very thick conditioner and helps take my fly-aways. It leaves my hair nice and soft. It's a little perfumery but not overpowering. Overall a very good conditioner that I use when I want a more of a deep conditioning.
14-01-2019
100% effective
It’s like drinking a big jug of water for my hair. Super cheap and amazing consistent results
17-12-2018
New Product
I love this product it keep my hair clean and refresh and does not cause my hair to be tangled like other products do
07-09-2018
Great for the price
Worked as well as my other hair masks 10× the price. My hair was soft, smooth and shiny, will definitely buy again.
16-08-2018
Love this stuff and will never stop purchasing it. It has saved my hair!
08-08-2018
I buy this regularly and use it about once a week. I’ve been buying this product for several years now.