Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash

4,7 5 0 173 173 Ce riche nettoyant pour le corps, à base de yogourt, confère à la peau une texture veloutée et saine.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash

16-04-2021
Very soothing
Soothing, gentle on the skin, i use it because of the eczema am having and this, wash just ease it alot and no irritation
07-04-2021
Excellent for dry skin
This is the only body wash I can use that doesn’t irritate my skin, only downside is when it is sold out or the store does not carry it. It has a light and unassuming scent that doesn’t overpower, would recommend.
24-03-2021
Aveeno
I have been using this product for years. It is as natural as it gets and it really works. I love all Aveeno products.
11-03-2021
Great product!
I can use this over and over again! It will be purchased any time I run out! A life changer
11-03-2021
Creamy as yogurt
I love Aveeno's creams, moisturizers, body washes, all of them. They always have the creamiest lotions on the market, out of all the various brands that I've tried. Aveeno products don't come cheap but they are always very good products. Worth it to splurge every now and then.
10-03-2021
Best ever
Love all their products! The only one that we use!
10-03-2021
Aveeno
I love this body wash It moisturize my skin it’s my daily body wash now
20-02-2021
Aveeno body wash
I really enjoy using this body wash because it’s works well with my sensitive skin
10-02-2021
excellent
I have tried this before. Its nice and creamy and it cleans you good.recommend it for you.
09-02-2021
Silky soft
This cream feels to nice and soft on the skin. It's great for dry skin or sensitivity. It's affordable and can be found in any drug store or supermarket. I would recommend this for the winter.
08-02-2021
So moisturizing
It's such a lovely smell, very nice on the skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. The only body wash I will buy now. Well worth the money!
06-02-2021
Daily moisturiser
A very moisturiser for all type of skin n it worked for me on any time of the year , I love the mildest , non sticky feel to the skin , no fragrance which I like at night , give it a try every day and see the difference.
04-02-2021
good product
04-02-2021
Aveeno
Aveeno skin care products are amazing I love this product always keeps my kids skin looking healthy textures great keeps their skin from drying out bgreat on baby's skin
02-02-2021
Very Smooth
This product is amazing for combatting the occasionally dryness that sometimes occurs on my baby. Sometimes sensitive skin can occur and I believe in using the most natural products for my child, so I love how this product is hypoallergenic and has a soothing natural Oat Extract. The shampoo leaves the hair soft and with a very healthy appearance. Definitely recommend this for use on a daily basis!