4,7 5 0 166 166 Ce riche nettoyant pour le corps, à base de yogourt, confère à la peau une texture veloutée et saine.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash

20-02-2021
Aveeno body wash
I really enjoy using this body wash because it’s works well with my sensitive skin
10-02-2021
excellent
I have tried this before. Its nice and creamy and it cleans you good.recommend it for you.
09-02-2021
Silky soft
This cream feels to nice and soft on the skin. It's great for dry skin or sensitivity. It's affordable and can be found in any drug store or supermarket. I would recommend this for the winter.
08-02-2021
So moisturizing
It's such a lovely smell, very nice on the skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. The only body wash I will buy now. Well worth the money!
06-02-2021
Daily moisturiser
A very moisturiser for all type of skin n it worked for me on any time of the year , I love the mildest , non sticky feel to the skin , no fragrance which I like at night , give it a try every day and see the difference.
04-02-2021
good product
04-02-2021
Aveeno
Aveeno skin care products are amazing I love this product always keeps my kids skin looking healthy textures great keeps their skin from drying out bgreat on baby's skin
02-02-2021
Very Smooth
This product is amazing for combatting the occasionally dryness that sometimes occurs on my baby. Sometimes sensitive skin can occur and I believe in using the most natural products for my child, so I love how this product is hypoallergenic and has a soothing natural Oat Extract. The shampoo leaves the hair soft and with a very healthy appearance. Definitely recommend this for use on a daily basis!
26-01-2021
Aveeno body wash with natural products
I appreciate that the bottle has a pump, which distributes the product well. I like Aveeno body washing, is made with natural products: yogurt, oats... that are already known to help against dry skin. It makes a mousse/cream that smells like vanilla... Cleans well, rinses well. It can also be used as a shaving cream... I love it. We immediately feel that our skin is hydrated... I recommend it... # J'apprécie que la bouteille ait une pompe, qui distribue bien le produit. J'aime Aveeno lavage corporel, est fait avec des produits naturel: yogourt, avoine…qui sont déja connu pour aider contre la peau sèches. Il fait une mousse/ crème qui sent bon la vanille… Nettoye bien, se rinse bien. On peut aussi l’utiliser comme creme a raser…j'adore. On ressent immédiatement que notre peau est hydraté...je le recommande
07-01-2021
amazing
I have sensitive skin in the winter and cant use many body washes, this is by far my favourite. The scent is mild and fresh, the thick formula is easy to spread and gives an overall clean feeling.
02-01-2021
Nourishing
Really works as advertised. Left my skin feeling silky smooth. Fantastic for sensitive/dry skin like mine. Love the generous size of the product as well as the decent price point. Definitely a worthy investment overall.
18-10-2020
Aveeno Bodywash
Had the opportunity to test this body wash as part of the product review club. I already love aveeno products so there's no surprise here that I love this body wash. First of all it has that great scent (although i will admit I think i liked the smell of the moisturizer a bit better). That's not to say that the product didn't smell nice. It comes in an easy to use squeezable bottle that easily allows you to apply the product to a sponge, loofah, hand, whatever. It lathers up well and left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I used it all over my body but I was particularly concerned about my dry legs. I just checked right now and they are smooth as a baby's behind. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who already uses aveeno and would like to try out a lovely new flavour/scent or for someone looking for a hydrating body wash.
20-09-2020
Parfait, meilleur nettoyant pour le corps
Bien mieux que le nettoyant hydratant pour le corps. Il nettoye très bien et hydrate bien le corps. Son après hydratation est ce que je préfère.
23-07-2020
Best Body Wash
Aveeno is the only body wash I use. I've been using it for years. It leaves my skin soft. A small amount creates a lot of lather. Aveeno #1
22-04-2020
cant live without it!!
Most definitely my favourite body wash it is creamy and feels very luxurious while lathering on your skin!. I have very sensitive skin and this is the key to keeping the dry and itchy skin away! I definitely would recommend it!