4,7 5 0 99 99 Ce riche nettoyant pour le corps, à base de yogourt, confère à la peau une texture veloutée et saine.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash

22-04-2020
cant live without it!!
Most definitely my favourite body wash it is creamy and feels very luxurious while lathering on your skin!. I have very sensitive skin and this is the key to keeping the dry and itchy skin away! I definitely would recommend it!
02-03-2020
Super pour peau sèche
Doux pour problème de peau , ne mousse pas beaucoup et peu d’odeur
16-02-2020
Moisturizing!!
I love Aveeno! There products are so moisturizing and this is exactly what this product does. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smelling good.
13-02-2020
Un produit de qualité
Aveeno est un produit limitant énormément l'utilisation de produits chimique nocif, contrairement à beaucoup de marque. Ce produit ne fait pas exception. Il hydrate bien et m'épargne les réactions allergiques que me font subir beaucoup de produits similaires.
25-01-2020
Excellent
My son has very sensitive skin and we are limited of type of products to use on him. We always use baby aveeno body wash but switched to this so the whole house can use it. No reactions and like how makes my skin feel
12-12-2019
Unbelievably moisturizing
This is such a beautiful formula that leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It sounds impossible for a cleanser, but this stuff delivers. II bought it specifilly for my hubby but now it is my year round go-to product for both my bath rooms and for the whole family. I would whole heartedly recomend it. It seems to suit almost every skin type. It isn't greasy, or leave any unpleasant residue.
10-12-2019
Good hydration
This product left my skin silky smouth. It really hydrate the body . And also I use for shaving if I'm out of my shaving cream. I really does a good work. After using I don't feel like I need to moisturize my body.
03-08-2019
<3 love it
the scent was amazing which was the first thing i noticed by the way :) I loved it I was refreshing and calming. not much I can say for changes:) Yes I have gotten it actually for many of my friends :) thank you
28-07-2019
Not a fan of the fragrance
I did think it was soft on the skin but I didn't like the fragrance of the product.
29-05-2019
The Best!
Aveeno products are ones that I stand behind. I have used them for years on my very dry skin. No residue left behind and my skin looks nourished and moisturized. Highly recommend!
02-05-2019
Our new go to!
Purchased this recently because it was on sale. Immediately noticed the difference, it felt hydrating and moisturizing. Even my partner commented on how great it was, and he never notices when I change our bath products!
24-03-2019
awesome
was an awesome product to use. I bought mine at a local Costco store. It moisturizes my skin very well and I always use this product after showers so my skin doesn't get dry and wrinkly like a raisin.
08-02-2019
Great for dry skin!
I have tried everything to combat dry skin. This product is the best I have found to date.
05-02-2019
Gentle
This is very gentle cleanser, it's perfect for sensitive skin and dry skin. Lathers great and you dont need to use alot at all so the value it great.
29-11-2018
Silky shower
Love this bodywash. Keeps your skin soft and feeling mousturized in and out of the shower.