4,2 5 0 6 6 Apaisez votre cuir chevelu et nourrissez vos mèches avec cet après-shampooing hydratant qui favorise un cuir chevelu équilibré et des cheveux sains de la racine aux pointes. Après-shampooing sans sulfate qui aide à équilibrer le cuir chevelu pour nourrir les cheveux et le cuir chevelu.
Aveeno Kéfir Probiotic Blend Après-Shampoing

27-03-2020
I like it but...
I tried this product a week ago and it works at the very first time but time after was like...
19-03-2020
Another great Aveeno product
Leaves hair soft and the scent is nice. Like all the Aveeno products the oatmeal is very natural and doesn't leave an oily residue or Build up on either your hair or your scalp. Also leaves your scalp smoth and moisturized. Not itchy or irritated even with chemically treated hair!
17-03-2020
Good and light on your hair
Amazing product with light refreshing scent,doesn’t feel heavy.Makes hair smooth and soft
16-03-2020
Great product to try
Very gentle and allergy free.Soothing and high quality product.Will give 10 out of 10.Affordable price as per the quality.Safe and gentle for kids as well.
08-03-2020
Disappointed
I have fine, very curly hair and this conditioner is definitely not the right one for me!
01-03-2020
Soft!
Love this product! Leaves my hair so soft!i have a hard time finding a good conditioner for my hair