4,6 5 0 41 41 Ce nettoyant agit comme un aimant pour extraire et éliminer le maquillage, l'huile et autres impuretés qui ternissent la peau.

2019-06-25
Good quality
I thought the cleanser worked very well. My skin felt clean and soft after washing. I think that the price is very reasonable. I just prefer a bit more foam when cleansing. But would recommend.
2019-06-17
Skin feels good
I used this product until the bottle was empty. Will I buy it again? Probably not. Pros. I like the way it feels on my skin. A small amount goes a long way. I did notice my skin brighter after a few days. Cons. It didnt take off my mascara. I felt it left my skin feeling a little dry.
2019-06-10
Love aveeno
Great quality product for the drugstore price. Not too oily or too dry leaves skin fresh and smooth
2019-06-09
Absolute fav
I've recently tried Aveeno and usually have trouble woth cream as i have sensative skin so break out in hives but after a month still nothing and my skin looks and feels amazing, totally recommend 100%
2019-05-28
Affordable and great
This is a very affordable and great working product. It takes off make up with very little effort and leaves the skin feeling soft and fresh. I would recommend this product and it’s appealing too as it has an affordable price tag!
2019-05-23
Love this!
Absolutely great product! Washed all my makeup off and left my face feeling fresh and soft. I would recommend this to everyone who wears makeup and needs a great cleanser to remove
2019-05-22
Easy to use and price point is amazing!
Great product! Easy to use, non-greasy and affordable.
2019-05-13
I love this product.
Everything from Aveeno is amazing. This is another product that I love! Works great, smooth application, no greasy feeling, affordable price. I recommend this, and any of the aveeno products, 100%
2019-05-04
Nicely done
The product was nicely packaged and worked very well.
2019-05-03
leaves skin feeling refreshed
This product has become one of my favorite makeup removing cleansers.The smell is light and pleasant and a little product goes a long way. It does a great job in removing makeup and oil off my skin and leaving it feeling fresh and clean without drying it out.
2019-05-03
Love it!
I got this product about a month ago and have been using it day and night. I have sensitive skin and this not does irritate it at all, my skin is so smooth afterwards. Also it smells amazing! And the packaging is so cute,I think the price is good considering the product works and how much you get, I use 1 pump day and night.
2019-05-02
An excellent cleanser
I use this gel cleanser day and night. I was actually surprised at how well it removed my eye makeup. Normally I remove my eye makeup first and then use a cleanser to get rid of any residue left behind. I decided to see how well it worked on eye makeup and washed my face without removing my makeup first. I swiped my eyes with cotton balls soaked in eye makeup remover afterward to see how much was left behind and it was almost completely clean. There was a tiny bit of mascara left behind, but that might be because I wasn't as vigorous when washing my eyes as I could have been. The cleanser has a light scent and foams up nicely when rubbed. A little went a long way and it felt nice on my face. It left my skin feeling clean and soft. My face did not feel dried out after using the cleanser.
2019-04-29
Best for sensitive skin
This is one of the best cleanser for sensitive skin. It's my go to product in the summer, especially after a hot sweaty day out in the sun. Not only does it remove all the build up on my face from sweat and make up. But it also is soothing like a cool sensation to sensitive skin without irritation.
2019-04-29
Love it!
Best product to choose for sensitive skin or normal skin. It’s leave my skin smooth and clean :)
2019-04-25
Love it!
This is such a great cleanser! I use one pump on my electric facial cleansing brush and it removes everything. I always follow up with toner and theres almost no residue! It's very gentle on the skin and does not leave my skin feeling tight.