4,6 5 0 45 45 Ce nettoyant agit comme un aimant pour extraire et éliminer le maquillage, l'huile et autres impuretés qui ternissent la peau.
Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MAXGLOW™ Micellar Gel Cleanser [ QUE ]

01-04-2019
Smells great, cleans even better!
Fantastic little product. This foams up quite nicely, makes my face squeaky clean without being harsh & then smells wonderful! Can't say enough about this product. I am their newest, biggest fan. :)
Fresh clean skin
Love Aveeno's new Positively Radiant MaxGlow facial cleanser! It's light and gentle on my skin and it leaves my face feeling fresh, moisturized, clean and nicely scented. A little goes a long way with this product! Worth a re-buy in my opinion!
Cleanser
This product was a wonderful change in which it was thoroughly enjoyed by my family Wonderful fragrance and gentle cleansing
Propre propre
Jai eu la chance de tester le gel nettoyant et jai ete ravie du résultat!! Sa sent super bon et laisse la peau avec une vrai sensation de propreté. La texture gel évite que sa coule et permet de bien faire mousser!!! Une tres belle decouverte
Magentic Make-Up Remover
This is great taking off my make-up . It is gentle and very easy to apply as well.
Just the best
I really liked this product. Really to use and get the job done. After a few days of use my skin really did begin to get a glow.I am impressed with this cleanser, and will buy it again.
Amazing product
Best face wash out there! The texture is beautiful and leaves my face nicely moisturized and feeling super clean. So happy with this product!
Dewy
Great product, left my skin soft not dry. I would definitely recommend. It removed my makeup very easy.
19-05-2019
I havent used this product but one of my friend she said that all aveenoproducts were excellent but she said that this product is not available here in the Philippines
28-04-2019
I love Aveeno products, I would like to try this new product too. It looks like what my skin needs.
20-04-2019
I want try ; imI need all the lime cleaner my skins
15-04-2019
Based on the reviews alone , I have A strong urge to try these ! Such a happy use for my entire family and son.
02-04-2019
I use daily Micellar water product so I'm very curious how effective gel style product would be. Sounds great.
02-04-2019
I would lire too try your product cause in curious.
01-04-2019
I would like to try this.it looks like what I'm looking for.