4,5 5 0 23 23

02-12-2019
Hospital use
I used this shampoo on my daughter after her surgery. She could not shower it did a wonderful job. Never dried her hair or gave her dandruff
14-10-2019
Not a fan
Honestly not really a fan :( I was hoping to like it but I found it was just thick and white on my hair and didn’t make it look less greasy by much at all. Probably would not recommend
13-10-2019
Aveen0
Aveen0 pour des cheveux longs c'est le plus magnifique que j'ai essayé a ce jour et je le recommande à vous tous
02-10-2019
J'ai tester ce shampoing
J'ai essayer ce shampoing et j'ai A D O R E R il a rendu mes cheveux doux et soyeux tellement que mon copain a vu la différence immédiatement!!!
27-09-2019
Aveeno products are amazing
Love this product, leaves hair feeling great.. never feels dry
24-09-2019
Loved it!!!
Very nice product, got lots of compliments, looking for more products.
22-09-2019
Great for when you’re running late
If I’m ever running late I rely on this stuff when I don’t have time for a shower 5 star all the way
Recommend
This shampoo makes my hair so soft and smooth! I have a problem with dry hair and frizz and these helps so much!
Works awesome
I’ve used many dry shampoos and aveeno is the best so far! It’s well priced, and it doesn’t leave a residue in my hair!
Not for me
I thought these being advertised as natural hair care I was surprised to find out they aren’t curly girl approved so I won’t be using mine anymore
21-09-2019
I love dry shampoos! It’s one of the must have for me because sometimes I might just be too tired to get into a shower and wash my hair. I have used a few brands and I don’t love the. I have black hair and most leaves a white streak after I spray it. Or their scent is just too strong. But this aveeno one ticked the two boxes, no white streaks and no strong scent. I will purchase again!
10-09-2019
Love!!
Amazing product need more asap smell is amazing and doesnt leave a weird hard texture to hair
07-09-2019
Smells great
Love this product it works great and it smells good too I will repurchase this product when mine runs out.
05-09-2019
amazing
This product works better than I expected I like the smell also so I use it once in a while and will keep purchasing.
04-09-2019
Love ❤️ this Product
We all are pressed for time in the morning Weather we are moms or busy boss Babes... This has been my secret weapon and I love this 2nd day no wash dry shampoo it’s my fave!!!!!