4,6 5 0 52 52 Cette barre Special K Nourish avec quinoa est une délicieuse barre tendre faite d’avoine entière et de quinoa combinés à de vrais ingrédients visibles.

2018-10-10
Yum stuff
My favorite so far, great taste and not expensive at all
2018-08-09
I've purchased the Special K Nourish Chewy Nut Bars Chocolate Coconut Cashew for my family and everyone enjoys them. You can see and taste the generous amounts of healthy ingredients. There is a good balance of flavourful ingredients in every bite. A feeling anything snack that is perfect for on the go.
2018-08-07
I like dark chocolate and I really liked the cashew and coconut. It is such a great combination of ingredients.
2018-05-08
I keep a stash of thesein my car. They are my go to emergency snack. They are calorie wise and contain whole foods.
2018-04-06
I really like these bars. I liked that they are nutrtitous as well.
2018-03-04
These bars are amazing! I always have them at home, the taste is so good and dark chocolate is a plus.
2018-02-26
These were delicious! They were chewy and soft, with great taste!
2018-02-08
I enjoyed these tasted very rich and satisfying. I liked you can see the different flavor profiles and made with coconut.
2018-02-01
Tres bon produit de Kellogg s un autre produit que j ai promotionner en épicerie qui fut très apprécier par les clients lors de la dégustation tres santer et bien équilibre
2017-12-11
Biting into delisciousness! I absolutely love everything coconut. These are my go to snack now, the flavour is amazing. Not too sweet which is great.
2017-11-06
This is a great on the go snack, the mix of the cashews with the coconut is delicious
2017-08-16
très bon produit car toute ma famille a tout simplement adoré. Il faut aimé la noix de coco car elles sont très goûteuses.
2017-08-13
Love love nice light snack chocolate lovers it great
2017-08-11
It's very taste & I picked up a box to take with us fishing & long drives
2017-08-11
I bought them a month ago for the picnic and ever since then i am buying these. specially it has quinoa so i am in love with the taste of it.