Barres Kellogg’s Special K Nourish avec Quinoa - Noix de coco, cajous et morceaux de chocolat noir

4,7 5 0 64 64 Cette barre Special K Nourish avec quinoa est une délicieuse barre tendre faite d’avoine entière et de quinoa combinés à de vrais ingrédients visibles.

14-08-2021
excellent
la barre Nourish contient plusieurs morceaux de fruits et de noix ça j'adore! sans gluten ou saveur artificielle j'adore aussi! le petit coté chocolaté en fait un dessert parfait pour moi
24-07-2021
Excellentes!
Ces barres sont excellentes! J'ai bien aimé le goût et je les trouve nourissantes, tout en n'étant pas trop sucrées.
22-07-2021
Barre
Mon conjoint adore les barres, ils sont soutenance. Le goût est très bon. Le format est aussi parfait pour une collation
19-06-2021
satisfying
I bring a couple of these bars with me when I am going on hike. They are great for an easy, filling snack while on the trails.
23-05-2021
special K
Barre tendre absolument savoureuse, pleine de morceaux de noix et de fruits ,elle est nourrissante, sucré, croquante,se glisse facilement et rapidement dans la boite a lunch ou le sac a mains.En collation ou au dessert elle me donne un regain d'énergie.
06-05-2021
Live these bars, and this flavor keeps up to par with the others. My favorite afternoon pick me up
11-02-2021
So good
The Taste is great and its such a healthy snack. Something nice to have to tie you over.
10-02-2021
Chewy and great
I love these Special K bars. They are so soft and chewy. There are plenty of nuts packed into the perfect sized bar. They are great to take out hiking and as an afternoon snack. Nice naturally sweet flavour.
31-01-2021
It’s a granola bar
I got this as a free sample somewhere else and it was good, not anything special. I love quinoa and the nice amount of fruits and nuts. I topping might make the product better, I probably would recommend this.
22-01-2020
My favorite
These special K granola bars are by far my favorite. They are filling, they are not overly sweet and they taste great. Been putting them in my lunch for maybe 2 years now, I never get tired of them.
11-01-2020
Very satisfying
Gets you through a 2pm afternoon hunger or holds you off until lunch
02-10-2019
Very filling snack
These are one of my favourite granola bars! They are super filling, as they are very rich with granola and nuts. They are not overly sweet, but they do have a very nice taste. Great snack on the go!
10-10-2018
Yum stuff
My favorite so far, great taste and not expensive at all
09-08-2018
I've purchased the Special K Nourish Chewy Nut Bars Chocolate Coconut Cashew for my family and everyone enjoys them. You can see and taste the generous amounts of healthy ingredients. There is a good balance of flavourful ingredients in every bite. A feeling anything snack that is perfect for on the go.
07-08-2018
I like dark chocolate and I really liked the cashew and coconut. It is such a great combination of ingredients.