4,6 5 0 53 53 Cette barre Special K Nourish avec quinoa est une délicieuse barre tendre faite d’avoine entière et de quinoa combinés à de vrais ingrédients visibles.

02-10-2019
Very filling snack
These are one of my favourite granola bars! They are super filling, as they are very rich with granola and nuts. They are not overly sweet, but they do have a very nice taste. Great snack on the go!
10-10-2018
Yum stuff
My favorite so far, great taste and not expensive at all
09-08-2018
I've purchased the Special K Nourish Chewy Nut Bars Chocolate Coconut Cashew for my family and everyone enjoys them. You can see and taste the generous amounts of healthy ingredients. There is a good balance of flavourful ingredients in every bite. A feeling anything snack that is perfect for on the go.
07-08-2018
I like dark chocolate and I really liked the cashew and coconut. It is such a great combination of ingredients.
08-05-2018
I keep a stash of thesein my car. They are my go to emergency snack. They are calorie wise and contain whole foods.
06-04-2018
I really like these bars. I liked that they are nutrtitous as well.
04-03-2018
These bars are amazing! I always have them at home, the taste is so good and dark chocolate is a plus.
26-02-2018
These were delicious! They were chewy and soft, with great taste!
08-02-2018
I enjoyed these tasted very rich and satisfying. I liked you can see the different flavor profiles and made with coconut.
01-02-2018
Tres bon produit de Kellogg s un autre produit que j ai promotionner en épicerie qui fut très apprécier par les clients lors de la dégustation tres santer et bien équilibre
11-12-2017
Biting into delisciousness! I absolutely love everything coconut. These are my go to snack now, the flavour is amazing. Not too sweet which is great.
06-11-2017
This is a great on the go snack, the mix of the cashews with the coconut is delicious
16-08-2017
très bon produit car toute ma famille a tout simplement adoré. Il faut aimé la noix de coco car elles sont très goûteuses.
13-08-2017
Love love nice light snack chocolate lovers it great
11-08-2017
It's very taste & I picked up a box to take with us fishing & long drives