Barres Petit déjeuner All-Bran* Saveur Miel et noix

4,4 5 0 174 174 Mais tout peut se passer autrement grâce aux délicieuses et portatives barres Petit déjeuner Saveur miel et noix, qui contiennent 24 % de l’apport quotidien en fibres.
Barres Petit déjeuner All-Bran* Saveur Miel et noix

30-07-2021
Soutenant
Bon au goût sans être trop sucré, sec un peu Mais avec un yogourt ou un café c'est parfait, je me sens rassasié jusqu'au prochain repas en plus d'avoir les bienfaits des fibres pour ma régularité.
23-07-2021
Céréales
J’aime beaucoup le goût et donne une sensation d’être recasiez
01-06-2021
all bran
Barre très croquante et sec, au goût de carton,je n'ai pas aimé ni la saveur, ni la texture .
10-04-2021
Healthy great snack
I really liked the nutty flavor of this gran bar. It's healthy and good for a snack, for both kids and adults. Not sweet is a plus. Can easily find in the big box grocery stores or Shopper's Drug Mart.
29-03-2021
Love it!
Such a good cereal, I really think it tastes great!
13-01-2021
delicious breakfast with milk
I love this granola/cereal because it is absolutely delicious and healthy from a nutritional value perspective. I actually eat these all-bran bars as breakfast food...I break a bar into smaller pieces and mix with my fibre cereal with milk, and top the bowl up with fresh fruits. These bars are convenient to take anywhere and keep as a car snack! Love!
05-11-2020
Ok
As far as breakfast bars go they r ok, I like the crispiness. I did find it a bit dry, u definitely need a drink with these bars.
29-10-2020
Tasty quick snack
All Bran bars are a great snack packed full of fiber. I enjoy them as an afternoon snack at the office. They are just enough to keep me going between lunch and dinner bv and they are full of sugar like most snack bars
19-08-2020
This is a honey nut bar eat it in breakfast and delicious breakfast
15-06-2020
Perfect for busy mornings
I love Kellog's products, be it corn flakes or any other cereal, Kellog's is always my first choice. Being super busy in mornings, I had to skip my breakfast very frequently. Thanks to these bars, I am having healthy to go breakfast daily and on top of it, it tastes good. Loving it. Added to my weekly shopping list already :)
14-06-2019
Kellogg’s All Bran Honey Nut Breakfast Bars
Very tasty and extra easy for a healthy snack on the go. The Fibre aspect is an added bonus because it really is delicious
05-06-2019
Awesome
Definitely love these breakfast bars for myself as well as my kids. They provide an easy on the go morning snack, and have a great taste that is kid approved in this household.
28-03-2019
Yumm
Love these, they’re simple and quick when on the go and taste fantastic, love the crunch!
07-02-2019
Très bon
Joindre l'utile à l'agréable est l'expression parfaite pour ce produit.
03-11-2018
Breakfast at the office
I actually enjoyed one of these today at work. When I am short on time, these are handy, filling, and have the fibre I am looking for.