Barres tendres au chocolat et au caramel Enjoy Life

3,9 5 0 51 51 Barres tendres au chocolat décadent et au caramel fait sans produits laitiers, mélangé à notre mélange spécial de farines sans gluten.
Barres tendres au chocolat et au caramel Enjoy Life

Love
So good. Chewy and great flavor. Great size. Everything in this line is delish!
Kid Approved
My daughters loves them, I like them as well, but prefer other flavors.
Awesome bars
These taste so good. They are healthy. They are smooth going down. Goid for a snack.
Great taste
These bars are great tasting and full of flavor and best of all, Healthy!!
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip & Caramel Chewy Bars
These are a very dense flourless brownie with mini chocolate chips inside. They aren’t like a crumbly cake bar or a chewy brownie bar. - May an aquired taste for some? I find that they satisfy my sweet tooth while still keeping me full like one of those fancy protein bars. Most importantly, unlike most granola bars, these cause me no digestive issues whatsoever. It’s nice to feed the kids a granola bar they love that isn’t full of junk ingredients. Although I treat like a dessert - still has 7 grams of sugar...
All I taste is stevia
With all the wonderful ingredients I figured these would be tasty and great but all I could taste was stevia and for hours after too. Stevia is sweeter than sugar and needs to be at least 4 times less in baking. There is already plenty of sweet ingredients in this product and even with 4 times less I think there would still be too much stevia. If I could remove it and enjoy the rest I surely would.
My daughter loves it
I’ve bought these for my daughter as she is gluten free and she loves them. They are tasty and don’t taste like cardboard. Such a great product
A Staple
These have become a staple in our house along with the other Enjoy Life products. Having 2 of us with severe allergies we can count on Enjoy Life to create something we can grab and go for school, work or while traveling. The chocolate chip and Carmel bar is just sweet enough without being too sweet.
J'ai essayé cette barre
J'ai bien aimée cette barre tendre elle est très délicieuse J'en ai parler à une de mes soeurs et elle en a achetée une aussi et elle a bien aimée aussi Je la recommandé c'est sûr
Love this product!
These are a great healthy snack for on the go. My kids and I love them! 😊
Very good
Very good considering they are gluten free. Good for a breakfast substitute if you are in a hurry.
Good to enjoy
These bars are amazing, for anyone who has dietary restrictions this is a great product. It's free of everything but tastes great, I would recommend these bars.
Not very good
I was excited to try these since they fit with my food restrictions. They were terrible. They have a chemical taste. The texture too was strange for this type of bar. I wouldn’t recommend or buy again
04-01-2019
Yummy gluten dairy free product
Yummy chocolate tasting. Considering it is dairy free and gluten free. It is very tasty and cruchy.
Satisfying snack
I absolutely luv these bars! I am on the go all the time and I have a busy job. These bars are satisfying between meals & are gluten free. Having celiac disease makes it hard to find a good healthy product to snack on. Amazing taste and perfect serving size! I recommend these bars to anyone with or without celiac disease.