3,9 5 0 43 43 Barres tendres au chocolat décadent et au caramel fait sans produits laitiers, mélangé à notre mélange spécial de farines sans gluten.

A Staple
These have become a staple in our house along with the other Enjoy Life products. Having 2 of us with severe allergies we can count on Enjoy Life to create something we can grab and go for school, work or while traveling. The chocolate chip and Carmel bar is just sweet enough without being too sweet.
J'ai essayé cette barre
J'ai bien aimée cette barre tendre elle est très délicieuse J'en ai parler à une de mes soeurs et elle en a achetée une aussi et elle a bien aimée aussi Je la recommandé c'est sûr
Love this product!
These are a great healthy snack for on the go. My kids and I love them! 😊
Very good
Very good considering they are gluten free. Good for a breakfast substitute if you are in a hurry.
Good to enjoy
These bars are amazing, for anyone who has dietary restrictions this is a great product. It's free of everything but tastes great, I would recommend these bars.
Not very good
I was excited to try these since they fit with my food restrictions. They were terrible. They have a chemical taste. The texture too was strange for this type of bar. I wouldn’t recommend or buy again
04-01-2019
Yummy gluten dairy free product
Yummy chocolate tasting. Considering it is dairy free and gluten free. It is very tasty and cruchy.
Satisfying snack
I absolutely luv these bars! I am on the go all the time and I have a busy job. These bars are satisfying between meals & are gluten free. Having celiac disease makes it hard to find a good healthy product to snack on. Amazing taste and perfect serving size! I recommend these bars to anyone with or without celiac disease.
03-01-2019
Enjoy life Chewy Bars.
I grabbed these as a quick snack before work, and will defiantly buy these again. I also like the Poppy Blueberry Lemon bars.
03-01-2019
Tasty
Tasty....will most likely buy again....more choices of flavors would be nice
02-01-2019
Very good bar
Very good tasting bar, there is not alot of choice out there for GF & lactose free products, but this one is tasty.
07-03-2019
But I want to try thème they don t have that kind in thé supermarket.
06-01-2019
I haven't had the chance to try this product actually never seen this product in the store must be in a different part of the store