Barres tendres aux bananes et aux brisures de chocolat Chewy de Quaker

4,2 5 0 127 127 Cette collation, aimée par des enfants et approuvée par maman, combine les bienfaits de l’avoine à grains entiers et le goût savoureux des bananes et du chocolat.
Barres tendres aux bananes et aux brisures de chocolat Chewy de Quaker

15-12-2021
Great taste
Great to take on a outting like for walks just grab and go or long drives and nice snack to hold the kids over intill dinner time. Like them as is .
06-12-2021
Delightful
Banana and chocolate taste my favorite This is very good Good for all the family
03-11-2021
Barre tendre
J'adore les barres tendre surtout les chedy
21-09-2021
Let's go bananas
I really liked the fact that there were lots of chocolate chips in these bars. There was a definite banana flavour, but it was a little artificial tasting. Still, all in all, I would certainly buy them again.
27-06-2021
Got one of these bars as a sample from Tasty Rewards. We have bought this brand many times before. Always a great product, this is a new recipe and there is a small difference. It tastes great. Lots of chocolate chips, good chew to it with a bit of crispness, and not too sweet. Walmart sells a box of 5 for $1.87 so its not a bad price either.
05-06-2021
Delicious! But not everyone loved them
I love banana chocolate flavoured anything so I was very excited when I saw this flavour at my local grocery store. I thought they were delicious but one of my family members didn't like them as they have a slight "fake" banana flavour. I'd say if you aren't a fan of banana medicine you probably won't love these as much as I did.
11-02-2021
So yummy!
These are one of my favourite snacks. I have them almost every day.
30-01-2021
Yummy snack
I really like this flavour and I think the banana pairs perfectly with the chocolate chips, however, the banana has a slight artificial flavour to it. I would still buy it again!
09-11-2020
Bin
Très bon balancements des saveurs. Parfait pour une collations rapide
06-10-2020
Ahh.. ok I guess
These were alright. I thought they’d be better but nothing special. I would eat them if I had to but won’t purposely buy them again unless on sale
19-09-2020
Not the best flavour
I’m normally a huge fan of chewy bars but this is not my favourite flavour. I much prefer the s’mores or apple flavours. I think I will stick with those for now.
19-08-2020
These bar are made from whole grains oats and bananas and chocolate and so delicious bar
26-05-2020
Good granola bar!
Okay granola bar, not great but not bad! If you like chocolate and bananas together these are for you!
23-02-2020
Alright
I think overall it wasn't too bad, but maybe the banana taste could taste a little more "real" but other than that I believe everything is great! Deffiantly worth the money and I would buy them again
25-01-2020
Not the best tasting
I found the banana taste in these to be extremely artificial. I would not buy them again because of that.