4,3 5 0 113 113 Cette collation, aimée par des enfants et approuvée par maman, combine les bienfaits de l’avoine à grains entiers et le goût savoureux des bananes et du chocolat.

2019-08-12
Quaker Chewy
These were delicious. The taste of the banana was a great accent to the granola and chocolate.
2019-08-08
Deliciousness
I love the fact that these granola bars are whole grain oats & a family favourite! The delicious combination of bananas & chocolate in these extra chewy bars is honestly the best combo! If your looking for something chewy, not to expensive to snack on these are your go to!
2019-05-13
Banana banana banana
These are delicious my kids love them! Easy for on the go family i like taking them on road trips because they are mess free and the kids love them!
2019-05-07
Good
My oldest daughter loves these she says they taste like banana bread.
2019-04-11
The best!
The absolute best granola bar in the universe, hands down! Perfect flavour and perfect texture ....I cant get enough of these bars! If you haven't tried this flavour yet, please do, you won't regret it !
2019-04-02
Too artificial banana flavor
To me, the banana flavor tastes very artificial. It was hard to finish the whole box, and among all the flavors I tried, this was the worst. Of course, that is just my taste. I would not buy it again.
2019-02-10
Great flavor
These have a great taste. The banana flavor goes well with the chocolate.
2019-01-30
Disappointed
I wanted to like these, but I couldn’t get over the banana flavour. The flavour tasted really artificial. The rest of the granola bar was great as always, it was just the banana flavour I couldn’t get past. Wasn’t a favourite for my kids either.
2019-01-22
Banana bread
Excellent flavour to granola and chocolate chips. Great taste and good addition to the snack brand.
2019-01-12
Great bars!
We really enjoyed these granola bars as a snack staple in our house. I’m always looking for healthier options without sacrificing taste and these were pretty spot on!
2018-12-16
Son loved it
I saw this new granola bar and thought we could try. My daughter liked it some but my son LOVED it. He really likes bananas and chocolate and this was just perfect in his eyes.
2018-11-19
Flavourful
Delicious taste. Perfect amount of chocolate. Must try if you like banana
2018-10-26
one of best quaker product
one of my favourite product from chewy collection. taste like banana and chocolate but the banana does taste like a fake flavor but it compliments the chocolate.
2018-10-05
Love it!
Absolutely love these!! I always pack these for all of our lunches!! You really do get the taste of chocolate with a sweet hint of banana :) my toddler goes bananas for these!!
2018-10-03
Quaker
There are various amounts of flavours when it comes to granola bars but this is one flavour is the best and a healthy option for my kids and they love the taste and combination of bananas and chocolate chips.