4,3 5 0 255 255 L'Antiperspirant/Déodorant Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions au Jasmin et à l'Orchidée de Clair de Lune assure une protection contre les odeurs et la transpiration pendant 48 heures avec un parfum de longue durée.
Bâton Anti-Transpirant/Déodorant Lady Speed Stick Parfum Infusions, Jasmin et Orchidée de Clair de Lune

13-02-2020
speed stick
These are so great i picked a package of them from coastco not realizing each one had a different scent i love this and nomess on the clothes if you wear a black blouse it;s so great to have no transfer on them
23-01-2020
Decent product
It did what it was suppose to do and smelt pretty good. I just never repurchased it
07-01-2020
Great Smell
Though I do like this deodorant and go back to using it from time to time, I do have sensitive skin and I found it sometimes makes me itch when wearing it for long periods of time. I would recommend a more gentle formula if you have dry/sensitive skin!
30-12-2019
Will only use this deodorant
This is the only deodorant I will use. I’ve tried so many others but this brand wins my vote. This particular scent is lovely. Light, not an overpowering. Does the job keeping me dry all day.
05-12-2019
Love this!
I was in the market for a new deodorant. This one hit the spot. It goes on smooth, has a great smell and doesn’t seem to build up like other products. It leaves me nice and dry and smelling fresh all day
05-11-2019
good
This deoderant is very good at keeping your underarms dry and smelling fresh for the whole day. However, it does leave residue that is hard to come off. Otherwise this is a great product
04-11-2019
great review
I love this product! The packaging is eyecatching and the product exceeds its claim. The scent is lovely and it kept me dry for the whole day. Would definately buy again and again!
13-09-2019
Great scent
I love the fresh scent of this deodorant. I hate baby powder scents, it reminds me of changing dirty diapers. So, I’m always on the lookout for new scents and this one is a lovely tropical oasis, in your armpits of all places! I’d definitely buy again.
26-08-2019
My fave deodorant
This deodorant is pretty good at making you smell fresh all day. It does last for almost the whole day. Pricewise, I only buy when it's on sale. I never get white marks when using this deodorant which is a great plus. I find that these scented ones perform better. than the plain/unscented ones. 9/10
21-08-2019
Great smell
This is my usual brand and have been using it for years. All scents are fabulous and not overpowering. I have a sensitivity to a lot of scents but this does not bother me. I will continue to use this product.
21-08-2019
Dependable
Works great on those hot days and so many scents to choose from.
28-07-2019
Love love the scent. And I love the fact that during the day I get whiff of the wonderful smell and for some reason it makes me happy.
26-07-2019
Dry and Wonderful Smelling
Really liked this new smell; very light and not overpowering smell.
23-07-2019
amazingly fresh
I have used lady speed stick always keeps me fresh this scent is amazing scent you will love it once you try it
04-07-2019
Smell Beautiful All Day Long
I love this product because of the smell. It smells so beautiful and it lasts all day long. My husband noticed and loves the smell on me too! I love that it smells like perfume and not baby powder.