Bâton hydratant FPS 15 Blissful Butters de Blistex pour les lèvres

4,6 5 0 160 160 Formule riche et veloutée, hydrate en profondeur et protégé.
Bâton hydratant FPS 15 Blissful Butters de Blistex pour les lèvres

05-05-2021
Too perfumey
Tastes like the perfume in a moisturizer. Not waxy enough for me if that makes sense
26-03-2021
love it
my lips get chapped when i run or if im outdoors. blistex is staple for me. this one smells and feels great on my lips. i carry it with me everywhere i go because im addicted. i highly recommend
12-02-2021
Perfect for dry lips
I always have this in my purse during the winter months. It moisturizes so well. If your lips are too chapped, you may need to apply it every 2-3 hours, but I usually don't wait for lips to get that dry. It has a heavenly smell, you migjt feel like eating it up lol
04-12-2020
Bon produit n'aime pas le gout
Je préfère le gout de menthe que celui du beurre...
24-11-2020
Great scent
This lip balm smells absolutely amazing and leaves your dry lips feeling hydrated. Great in the winter months as it tends to dry out our skin and lips! I always keep one in my purse
03-07-2020
it is okay
Was hoping that this would help with my chapped lips but I found them to barely help at all. I had to keep reapplying and even though it smells good I felt like it barely moisturized my lips.
22-03-2020
Smells Lovely
Perfect for my chapped, dry lips. I always have this in my purse with me. Leaves my lips feeling super soft and helps get rid of dead, dry flakes. Smells really good, I almost wanna eat it lol.
20-03-2020
Blistex blissful butters with SPF 15
Another great product from Blistex! Super moisturizes. Goes on smooth and stays on for at least 2 hrs while making your lips feel and look great. Also an added bonus of protecting me from harmful UV Ray's.
19-06-2019
Very moisturizing lip balm
I use Blistex® Blissful Butters™ SPF 15 Moisturizers Stick Enriched Triple Blend of Shea, Mango & Tucuma Butters on a regular basis at bedtime, to moisturize my lips during the night, as I wear lipstick throughout the day. I find that this lip balm is very comfortable and creamy and I like the subtle flavour.
01-06-2019
did what its supposed to do
very moisturizing but left a weird chemical taste in my mouth
04-03-2019
Works good
This works very good but does not last very long. I am putting it on more often but it does work. I do recommend to others.
22-01-2019
Great during winter
During the winter months my lips dry and crack really bad. My go to lip balm is blistex. It's great for the cracked lips and keeps your lips moist and smelling great. Highly recommended and would rebuy over and over.
08-12-2018
Lip balm
This is just an amazing product when it comes to the winter time blistex is the main lip product that i use because its medicated and really helps to keep your lips from feeling chapped.
17-10-2018
Love this product. It works great and smells good.
27-09-2018
Great MoisureStick
Smells nice, decent price, like the added SPF, Typical size, lips are nice and soft.