Baume pour les lèvres à la fraise Burt’s Bees

4,5 5 0 137 137 Baumes à lèvres hydratants Burt's BeesMD nourrissent et rendent vos lèvres se sentent luxueuses.
Baume pour les lèvres à la fraise Burt’s Bees

29-04-2021
Burt's bees
No need to constantly apply, never tried a flavour I didn't like . would recommend to anyone. Works great, worth a try
14-04-2021
Burt’s bees lip balm
I have been using these for years now. I love how its all natural and they smell really good. They dont have any chemicals or harmful ingredients. I have recommended to many of my friends and family. I would appreciate if the price for lipbalm were little lower.
12-04-2021
My Favourite LipBalm
I have tried many lip balms and not many help my dry lips as I find myself constantly reapplying over and over throughout the day, but Burt's Bees works wonderfully! I always need to have one on me at all times and also keep a spare one ready.
10-04-2021
Awesome Product
We love Burts Bees products. It leaves the lips moisturized for long periods.
31-03-2021
Check any of my sweaters and you'll find this
I love this Lip Balm! I find it to be affordable, soothing and healing. Also I do find this to add a layer to protect my lips as well. Almost every sweater of mine has this in its pockets!
30-03-2021
Lip balm
I used this everyday coz my lips is dry especially when it’s winter it cracks & this lip balm help a lot. It makes my lips moist, shiny & lessened the dryness.
25-03-2021
We love this brand and this is no exception. It moisturizes and keeps my lips from feeling dry and chapped.
23-03-2021
I love Burts Bee it moisturizer and you don’t feel the need to constantly reapply. Tastes great. Tried several flavors and have recommended it to others. It’s worth every cent
23-03-2021
Relief from Dry Lips
I have tried and now use Burts Bees products. During the dry winter season I tried a few different lip balms and found Burts Bees to be one of the best. I don't wear lipstick and prefer this more natural option to use daily and before bed ti relieve chapped lips.
13-03-2021
Leaves my lips dry
I’ve seen many good reviews about this product so I tried it, but I’m not that impressed w/ this. I found my lips cracked and dried up when I use it so I stopped using it. Maybe it’s just me, but wouldn’t really recommend Burt’s Bees for those looking for chapped lips relief.
Best lip balm
My daughter and I get very dry chapped lips in the winter living in Alberta. By far this product has become our go to for healing our lips. First time trying it because all others have failed us and I will only buy this product from now on. If you haven’t tried it you must !
Smells great
This product has a nice scent and a light application.
Best chapstick
I recently bought this because my lips got extremely chapped this winter. After a few days of using my lips are so soft and are no longer chapped. It really does work and it’s so fast too.
09-03-2021
Burts bees lip bvalm
I found this product to be very effective is soothing dry cracked lips and is very cost efficient I keep one in my purse and in my car
23-02-2021
Bees Balm
This stuff is the bomb works great keeps my lips from cracking and keeps them soft and love the taste . I would recommend it to others it works great. Its awesome my grandnephew loves it and he is 3 1/2 and is picky but on this product its a go to everytime.