Beurre à lèvres Weleda Skin Food

4,6 5 0 21 21 Le mélange d'huiles végétales hydrate même les lèvres les plus sèches
Beurre à lèvres Weleda Skin Food

22-04-2021
Nourishing lips
Weleda Skin Food Lip Butter it is an excellent cream that really delivers moisture. A lifesaver during the winter months. Has a delicious citrus scent too. A bit on the pricey side. But a little goes a long way, so the tube lasts quite awhile. A staple in my arsenal.
21-04-2021
Baume très hydratant pour les peaux sèches
J'ai apprécier qu'il soit composé de produit naturel: mélange végétal d'huile de graine de tournesol, d'extraits de camomille et de calendula. A l'application il est non pâteux, lisse qui fond sur la peau et laisse les lèvres souples et légèrement brillantes. Il est non parfumé et m'a fait pensée a lorsque j'étais petite et qu'on appliquait de la gelée de pétrole sur nos lèvre.
19-04-2021
Works!
One of my Favourite Skin Care Lines!I have the whole set of Weleda Skin Food and the Lip butter doesn't disappoint! I'm an outdoor girl, always on the go and I have Sjogren's Syndrome so skin care is quite important to me. The ingredients are amazingly nourishing and high quality. The texture is perfect! I have one in every coat pocket!
20-03-2020
Welds skin food
I really love this product. Feels so good on your lips and keep them moisturized for hours.
26-02-2020
One of my Favourite Skin Care Lines!
30-01-2020
So Good
This product is so good. Makes your lips feel soft and works fast, plus it has a great scent.
23-09-2019
so great
Love that this is cruelty free. Makes my lips smooth. I love it. My lips are chapped a lot so this really helps to prevent them from being chapped.
18-05-2019
Great product for dry lips.
Very nice to deep condition lips. Continued use keeps them soft daily. Perfect for nighttime use.
03-04-2019
Perfect for sensitive lips!
I love the skin food line from Weleda and the lip balm was no dissapointment! It's great for every season, the texture is velvety and it doesn't have a strong or unpleasant fragrance. I have very sensitive lips and they are constantly dry and chapped. This balm has helped me keep them feeling and looking amazing, even in these harsh Montreal winters! Plus it is all natural and gentle for your body! What more can you ask for?
13-03-2019
Very good products
Love it!! Skin and lips saludable....High recommend!!!
06-03-2019
Feels great
I love the way it goes on. The only problem I have with this formula is that it doesn't stay on very long.
05-02-2019
Good but not great
I tried this product because it was on sale. Overall it was good, but it was a little gooey on my lips. I don't usually like a butter product and this one was no different. It smelled and tasted good so I rated it a little higher than I usually would.
23-01-2019
AMAZING!!
I love Weleda and was so happy to see a lip butter!!! So so good and lives up to the hype!
15-01-2019
Absolutely loved this product recently bought in back in December...loved it
10-01-2019
ok
this product is okay i would not say my favorite lip balm thou cause it dries easily