4,6 5 0 66 66 Attention : notre lait d'avoine rend amoureux dès la première gorgée ! Incroyablement riche et si crémeux.
Boisson à l'Avoine Enrichie Originale Non Sucrée Earth's Own wn

02-04-2020
This is a great oat milk. Has a nice texture and flavour, goes well with coffee or cereal.
25-03-2020
Good for all!
Great taste! Our girls really like it! We don't buy it all the time but grab it once and a while as a treat. I find it to have a sweet taste even though it's not suppose too; maybe the natural.oat flavour.
02-03-2020
C’est mieux que je pensais
C’est intéressant pour varier du lait de vache , parfait aussi pour smoothie
29-02-2020
A neutral palette to add to your recipes
Doing an elimination diet, I came across this product out of necessity - and I was glad I did! One of the staples of my morning routine is whipping up a cappuccino at home. This milk foamed quite well in my milk frother. It does have an oat-y flavour, but that's to be expected.
25-02-2020
Taste great
Really liked the rich taste great with cereals and cold oats
05-02-2020
Excellent dairy substitute
This oat milk is very versatile. I enjoy it in my coffee - where it is nice and creamy, but it's not too heavy to enjoy with cereal or oatmeal as well. It's also excellent to bake with. No weird aftertaste. It's my new go to for coffee especially.
03-02-2020
earth's own
j'aime bien les produits Earth's Own , mais cette boisson à l'avoine non sucrée goute l'eau et sa valeur nutritive n'est pas ce à quoi je m'attendais
02-02-2020
Light and Fresh
This is one of my favourite alternative milks. Flavour goes well with anything and can be used on it's own, in recipes or tea/coffee. Yum!
03-01-2020
Earth's Own Oat milk
This product has a unique flavourful taste .I have used it instead of milk to make slow cooker rice pudding and it was delicious.
20-12-2019
Oat milk
I love this milk for breakfast. I make overnight oats and this milk adds so much flavor to them. My oats come out so creamy and chewy with this milk.
06-12-2019
Love them a Customer of mine told me about them. Really enjoyed it.
16-11-2019
Like this brand
I enjoy this brand. When I've used this is in tea and other beverages it added a nice subtle flavour and didn't change the flavour profile much to whatever it was added to.
02-11-2019
Creamy and Good
Loved the taste, it was fresh and natural. Kinda preferred the taste to nut milks.
01-11-2019
awesome dairy free milk
I have been looking for good dairy free milk alternatives. I used to drink almond milk (by the same brand, which is also delicious) but I like this oat milk more because it's better for the environment (takes less water to produce compared to almond). I also find it to be creamier and tastes really good. It makes my iced coffee delicious
29-10-2019
Everyone likes options
Good enough flavour and texture. Not enough for a repurchase. We have been trying alternatives to cows milk for a few years now. I recall the version I tried was high in sugar or carbs, that I didn’t notice until I read the label at home. That deterred me from buying this again.