4,6 5 0 66 66 Attention : notre lait d'avoine rend amoureux dès la première gorgée ! Incroyablement riche et si crémeux.
Boisson à l'Avoine Enrichie Originale Non Sucrée Earth's Own wn

10-05-2019
Je ne peux plus m'en passer!
J'adore ce produit! Ça fait une année que j'en achète à toutes les semaines et que je m'assure de ne jamais en manquer! C'est délicieux dans un expresso alongé avec de la glace et de la cannelle comme café glacé!
10-05-2019
Texture a ameliorer
J’ai gouté... pas mal, mais la texture est a améliorer, semble sablonneuse..
08-05-2019
Love this no after taste.
Taste good. We love it. Great for coffee ,tea and baking no after taste. If your vegan nice substitute for any diary products will recommend to try it.
Love oats
I love that this product is made with less water and has a rich and wholesome taste. It's taste like very high quality oats and its flavor is great. I highly recommend this product.
Lovely Drink
Very tasty especially when consumed cold very refreshing
Simply Delicious
This oat milk has a wonderful flavor. Its smooth and slightly sweet. Perfect for when you are craving something sweet and creamy. It is great in savory recipes, in drinks, in desserts, etc... It is a very versatile product that can be used almost just as you would use dairy milk. The product is unsweetend but naturally has a sweet flavor. It is a great low fat option; perfect for people following a healthy diet.
07-05-2019
Best milk alternative out there! So creamy and delicious. I highly recommend this to everyone trying to find a milk alternative.
Delicious!!
I usually drink cashew or almond milk but I decided to try this oat milk! It was so creamy and delicious. I will be continuing to buy this from now on. Tastes perfect for coffee or tea creamer and great for baking!!
Great alternative
I love this product as it froths really well the only down side if the use of sunflower oil
07-05-2019
Best milk alternative I have had. I even cut open the box to get the last drop!
Best lattes ever
I love oat milk for lattes. It does have a noticeable oat taste so I’m not sure I would fully replace milk but for your coffee it adds a great taste and reduces your dairy use significantly.
Yum 😋
This is delicious totally recommend it. Taste great on its own or in something.
Love this milk
This is the best tasting milk alternative on the market. Lov, love, loved it! Tastes great in coffee milk etc.
Almost Real Milk Taste
So this is much better for the environment but still has a good taste. I feel like I personally would still prefer almond milk only because the oat milk is a little gritty/ oaty taste.
Smooth and delicious
I have never tried oat milk before. It was very good, much sweeter than i had expected. Delicious!