4,6 5 0 62 62 Attention : notre lait d'avoine rend amoureux dès la première gorgée ! Incroyablement riche et si crémeux.
Boisson à l'Avoine Enrichie Originale Non Sucrée Earth's Own wn

08-05-2019
Simply Delicious
This oat milk has a wonderful flavor. Its smooth and slightly sweet. Perfect for when you are craving something sweet and creamy. It is great in savory recipes, in drinks, in desserts, etc... It is a very versatile product that can be used almost just as you would use dairy milk. The product is unsweetend but naturally has a sweet flavor. It is a great low fat option; perfect for people following a healthy diet.
07-05-2019
Best milk alternative out there! So creamy and delicious. I highly recommend this to everyone trying to find a milk alternative.
Delicious!!
I usually drink cashew or almond milk but I decided to try this oat milk! It was so creamy and delicious. I will be continuing to buy this from now on. Tastes perfect for coffee or tea creamer and great for baking!!
Great alternative
I love this product as it froths really well the only down side if the use of sunflower oil
07-05-2019
Best milk alternative I have had. I even cut open the box to get the last drop!
Best lattes ever
I love oat milk for lattes. It does have a noticeable oat taste so I’m not sure I would fully replace milk but for your coffee it adds a great taste and reduces your dairy use significantly.
Yum 😋
This is delicious totally recommend it. Taste great on its own or in something.
Almost Real Milk Taste
So this is much better for the environment but still has a good taste. I feel like I personally would still prefer almond milk only because the oat milk is a little gritty/ oaty taste.
Love this milk
This is the best tasting milk alternative on the market. Lov, love, loved it! Tastes great in coffee milk etc.
Smooth and delicious
I have never tried oat milk before. It was very good, much sweeter than i had expected. Delicious!
Great Taste
This is a great tasting milk alternative. It works great when cooking or baking.
05-05-2019
Daughter loves it
my daughter wanted to try it because she heard from her friends its good. To my suprise its not bad and she drank the whole thing.
04-05-2019
Perfect smoothie mix
Very good, very good in smoothies or shake. Nice tasting product.
03-05-2019
Great alternative
I didn't think I would be able to enjoy a good cup of tea again - but this brand is fantastic, it doesn't separate like almond milk and it's "better" for the environment. I recommend it to everyone!
02-05-2019
Nice milk option
,you will enjoy the milk alternative This milk alternative is a nice choice